Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
16:33 Jan 8, 2002
Spanish to English translations [PRO] Law/Patents
Spanish term or phrase:acta
copia simple de la memoria del directorio incorporada al acta del 15 de abrial
2. doing something: the action of carrying something out
3. part of play: one of the main sections of a play or other dramatic performance
4. one of several performances: a short performance, especially one that is part of a varied program or show The next act is a barbershop quartet.
5. performer: the performer or performers who take part in an act
6. personal behavior: somebody's actions or behavior considered as entertainment or used as an assessment of that person's worth (informal) a class act
7. pretense: behavior that is intended to impress or deceive other people
8. POLITICS statement of instruction
regarding law: a record or statement of the decision made by a law-making or judicial body such as Congress
9. formal record: a formal written record of the proceedings of a society, committee, or elected group