Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Michèle Gervais El Salvador Local time: 19:45 Native speaker of: English, Spanish PRO pts in pair: 48
Thanks. That makes sense.
8 hrs confidence:
IN WITNESS WHEREOF
Explanation: The standard legal phrase is
"IN WITNESS WHEREOF", they sign it/ hereto.
Some references on the Internet:
At the end of the "IN WITNESS WHEREOF" sentence, write the day, month
and year you signed this document before a witness;
(3) On page 2, sign on the line located above the "name of Individual" phrase
before a witness. The witness must sign on the line located to the left of
your signature. You and the witness must print your names under your
respective signature lines;
(2) At the end of the "IN WITNESS WHEREOF" sentence, write the day,
month and year you signed this document;
(3) On page 2, sign your name on the line located next to the phrase "Per:" and then print your name and your position in the corporation under this
(4) Affix the corporation's corporate seal where indicated.
(5) You must attach to the Undertaking a copy of the corporation's Certificate of Incorporation.
(6) You are not required to sign the Undertaking before a witness. You are not required to complete the Affidavit of Execution.
Se buscó "IN WITNESS WHEREOF"+sign en la Web. Resultados 1 - 10 de aproximadamente 34,700. La búsqueda tardó 0.03 segundos.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto, by their duly authorized officers and representatives, have executed this agreement this 7th day of January, 1994. http://www.csa-nyc.org/daycarecontract18.html
Se buscó "IN WITNESS WHEREOF" en la Web. Resultados 1 - 10 de aproximadamente 143,000. La búsqueda tardó 0.40 segundos.