KudoZ home » Spanish to English » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

work flange


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:52 Oct 29, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Errant question

Spanish to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / riveting system patent
Spanish term or phrase: work flange
Hi all!

Here's the sentence:

"Los cabezales están fijados a la **brida de trabajo** de la máquina de cinemática paralela."

Can't find any G-hits for "brida de trabajo", which doesn't help a lot. Have tried "work/working flange" but am not convinced by the results. Since this is all about riveting, could "rivet flange" be it?

Clare Macnamara
Local time: 06:01


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search