KudoZ home » Spanish to English » Tech/Engineering

G.G. + B.I.

English translation: gastos generales y beneficio industrial

Advertisement

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
16:42 May 12, 2002
Spanish to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering
Spanish term or phrase: G.G. + B.I.
As an addition to the total in a building repair invoice
Neil Crockford
Local time: 14:16
English translation:gastos generales y beneficio industrial
Explanation:
You can find the abbreviations and their meaning on the page below... 13% and 6% respectively, for a total of 19%.



--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2002-05-12 17:28:18 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

whoops, forgot the translation... General expenses and industrial profit, I suppose.
Selected response from:

xxxtazdog
Spain
Local time: 15:16
Grading comment
Many thanks. A very useful reference.
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Advertisement


Summary of answers provided
4 +3gastos generales y beneficio industrialxxxtazdog


  

Answers


42 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +3
gastos generales y beneficio industrial


Explanation:
You can find the abbreviations and their meaning on the page below... 13% and 6% respectively, for a total of 19%.



--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2002-05-12 17:28:18 (GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

whoops, forgot the translation... General expenses and industrial profit, I suppose.


    Reference: http://www.soft.es/descarga/pdf/pc8_nn.PDF
xxxtazdog
Spain
Local time: 15:16
Native speaker of: English
PRO pts in pair: 5410
Grading comment
Many thanks. A very useful reference.

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Maria Luisa Duarte
34 mins

agree  Dr. Chrys Chrystello
41 mins

agree  Robert INGLEDEW: Tu respuesta tiene mucho sentido. Sí, creo que es eso.
1 hr
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)




Return to KudoZ list


KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.



See also:



Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search