KudoZ home » Spanish to French » Petroleum Eng/Sci

Union de Golpe/Hammer Union


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:15 Feb 5, 2009
Spanish to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Petroleum Eng/Sci / plate-forme de forage/Drill
Spanish term or phrase: Union de Golpe/Hammer Union

Voici la photographie de l'outil dont je ne trouve pas déquivalent en français. Merci !
Local time: 06:53

Summary of answers provided
4Raccord/Raccord-union à ailettes
Thomas Renuy



29 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
Raccord/Raccord-union à ailettes

Sur les photos, on distingue un système à ailettes qui permet de serrer le raccord. On pourrait donc appeler ce mécanisme "raccord-union à ailettes".

Un suggestion...

Note added at 34 minutes (2009-02-05 11:49:51 GMT)

En tapant "raccord à ailettes" sur Google Images, je tombe sur ce site :

Ça y ressemble pas mal...

Thomas Renuy
Local time: 06:53
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search