KudoZ home » Spanish to German » Construction / Civil Engineering


German translation: Äderchen (Ader)


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Spanish term or phrase:Pelo
German translation:Äderchen (Ader)
Entered by: Renate Mann
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

10:59 Apr 10, 2007
Spanish to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / Naturstein
Spanish term or phrase: Pelo
Es wird im Text sogar eine Definition angeboten, aber ich komme nicht drauf, wie das auf Deutsch heißt:

Fisura abierta o cerrada por una mineralización, visible a simple vista. A los pelos cerrados por una mineralización de color claro también puede denominárselos rayas. A menudo es más obvio un halo de diferente coloración a ambos lados del pelo que el pelo propiamente dicho. Los pelos tienen forma planar pero a la vista aparecen como una línea (intersección del plano del pelo con la cara vista).

Danke schon mal im Voraus.
Renate Mann
Local time: 00:13
Äderchen (Ader)
Selected response from:

erika rubinstein
Local time: 00:13
Grading comment
Danke. Letztlich habe ich doch "Ader" gewählt, für "vena, veta" habe ich dann "Schlieren, Maserung" genommen.
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer


Summary of answers provided
3Äderchen (Ader)
erika rubinstein



21 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
Äderchen (Ader)


erika rubinstein
Local time: 00:13
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in RussianRussian, Native in GermanGerman
PRO pts in category: 66
Grading comment
Danke. Letztlich habe ich doch "Ader" gewählt, für "vena, veta" habe ich dann "Schlieren, Maserung" genommen.
Notes to answerer
Asker: Danke. Es gibt dann aber auch noch "venas", ich glaube das sind die "Adern".. Ich dachte an "Haarrisse" - dazu habe ich in Google auch Hinweise gefunden zu geschlossenen Rissen... Was meinst Du?

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search