18:00 Aug 7, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

Swedish to English translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Linguistics
Swedish term or phrase: högskoletekniker

Not sure if it's me or the Swedish but in

Politiskt framstår han som gammaldags patriarkalisk och han hade inte så mycket till övers för de nya högskoleteknikerna***

how do you know if ***högskoletekniker*** refers to the subject taught at university or the graduates as "tekniker" can be both no?

Local time: 22:00

Discussion entries: 8


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search