10:01 May 31, 2012
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

Swedish to English translations [PRO]
Printing & Publishing / Printing
Swedish term or phrase: Förslutningsblankett
Stand-alone term.

This is a specification of the printing of vouchers/coupons, and Förslutningsblankett is actually the headline.

I cannot find any hits on Google. Could this be a folding form, something like that? That's the only sense this makes to me.
Plamen Nenchev
Local time: 21:23

Summary of answers provided
4packing note

Discussion entries: 5



2 days 10 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
packing note

I didn't know exactly what the Swedish meant at first but now, after reading the discussion, I'm pretty sure that this is what it is

    Reference: http://www.e-conomic.co.uk/accountingsystem/glossary/packing...
    Reference: http://www.office-products.com.au/shop/images/labelopes.jpg
Local time: 21:23
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search