14:29 Jul 10, 2013
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

Swedish to English translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
Swedish term or phrase: präglingsfil

I can't give any real details as it is confidential

At first, I thought this was a typo for 'präglingsfel' (really confusing)

but the 'präglingsfel' will appear on a voucher and is discussed with the printer and customer (and appears many times in the document)

So now I think it is some type of watermark except that the word in Swedish would be 'vattenstämpel'

And there are NO hits on Google for 'präglingsfel'

Any ideas please how to translate this?

Local time: 01:56

Summary of answers provided
3steganographic file
Sven Petersson

Discussion entries: 1



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
steganographic file

If Headweb.

Sven Petersson
Local time: 01:56
Native speaker of: Native in SwedishSwedish, Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 20
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search