17:41 Jun 11, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

Swedish to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Ships, Sailing, Maritime
Swedish term or phrase: valv

External parts of a boat that have been refurbished

- Botten, vattenlinje, skrovsidor, ***valv***, ruff & sittbrunn slipas rent och oljas / lackeras

So some kind of "arch" but what is it on a boat

Internet searches are polluted by the word "valve".

Can anyone help please?

Local time: 23:22

Discussion entries: 4


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search