11:12 Sep 27, 2012
Swedish to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
Swedish term or phrase: Dubbelvävt

Dans une description d'un vêtement technique, je sèche sur "dubbelvävt".
Quel est le terme approprié en français s'il vous plaît ?

"Dubbelvävt ventilerande stretchtyg på rygg med vattenavvisande yta"

Merci d'avance !
Local time: 18:34

Summary of answers provided
4Maille à double tissage
Sébastien Ricciardi
Alicia Poggi (X)

Discussion entries: 1



29 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5

Il s'agit probablement d'un tissu stretch doublé comme sur le site indiqué ci-dessous.

    Reference: http://www.maillet-sa.com/product/R654U-veste-softshell-reid...
Alicia Poggi (X)
Local time: 18:34
Works in field
Native speaker of: French
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

1 day 7 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
Maille à double tissage

Selon le contexte :

Maille à double tissage stretch

Eventuellement : Matelassé

Note added at 352 days (2013-09-14 21:33:31 GMT)

Can you award points if one answer was helpful? This question was asked 1 yrs ago...Alternatively, close it without awarding points . Thank you

Sébastien Ricciardi
Local time: 18:34
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search