KudoZ home » Swedish to English » Construction / Civil Engineering


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:51 Jul 3, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

Swedish to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
Swedish term or phrase: glapp
Från central plats till lokalt glapp
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:36

Summary of answers provided
Paul Lambert

Discussion entries: 2



1 day 1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5

A little bit more than a wild guess, but the term is used in the construction of servomotors and things (link below).

    Reference: http://www.mclennan.co.uk/datasheets/european/brushlessdata/...
Paul Lambert
Local time: 23:36
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 20
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search