Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Explanation: The traveller was entranced by the magical atmosphere of the lake.
Trance =bai khudee;vajad;waraftgee;bai khud kar daina[see pl on line Urdu Seek Dictionary and English to Urdu Dictionary by Ferozesons]
trance [ trans ]
noun (plural tranc·es)
1. dazed state: a state in which somebody is dazed or stunned or in some other way unaware of the environment and unable to respond to stimuli
2. hypnotic state: a hypnotic or cataleptic state
3. rapturous state: a state of rapture or exaltation in which somebody loses consciousness
4. spiritual medium’s state: the state of apparent semi-unconsciousness that a spiritual medium enters into, allegedly in an attempt to communicate with the dead
5. music hypnotic electronic dance music: a type of electronic dance music with a repetitive hypnotic beat. It is a kind of technopop.
Also called trance music
transitive verb (past tranced, past participle tranced, present participle tranc·ing, 3rd person present singular tranc·es)
entrance somebody: to put somebody in a trance ( literary )