- Bicycle ride from Prague (metro "C", station Kačerov) to Kutná Hora (details to be arranged)
- 18:00 – pre-powwow – V Ruthardce (http://v-ruthardce.cz/)
- The medieval silver mine "Osel" + the Museum of Silver (90 mins) (http://bit.ly/1QEn4P8
the Italian Court – the Royal Mint (50 mins) (http://bit.ly/1GDBjkp
- Group photo at the lookout with the St. Barbara’s cathedral behind us (+ possibility to peek in the St. James Church (http://bit.ly/1do65kV
- Lunch (Not organized)
- Group transfer (public transport) to the Sedlec Ossuary (http://bit.ly/1Jxz4jr
) + the Sedlec Cathedral (http://bit.ly/1IiLg64
- 17:00 Powwow kick-off at the well-tested Dačický Pub (http://www.dacicky.com/?lang=en
For those who did not attend the 2013 powwow (or those who did but want to enjoy the narrow corridors and look for the long forgotten miners still crawling in there) we will join a guided tour to the silver mine again.
The other group will go for a guided tour at the Italian Court.
Therefore I would need to know who wants to go where to arrange the booking of both guided tours. Please just write "SM" (Silver Mine) or "IC" (Italian Court) as a note to your status so that I know how to arrange the bookings.
The same goes for the pre-powwow venue. Please put a "PP" as a note accordingly.
09:30 Unwinding breakfast picnic in the park below the Italian Court
- Bicycle ride back to Prague (metro "B", terminal station Černý Most)
Also, please update your attendance status to YES or NO upon your earliest convenience.