Ala Said Al Naif
With over 15 years of experience in translating Arabic to English languages and visa verse. I have the advantage of being fluent in both languages, having lived in Arab countries, England, and the United States. I am also very familiar with the cultures and dialects and choice of words of most Arab countries, such as Egyptian, Iraqi, Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Sudanese, Palestinian, Emirates, Saudi and others.
My experience stems from the fact that I have a network of friends and family from these countries. In addition I earned my education degree from Britain, which gave me the edge of learning the English Language in depth.
I also have a background in translating technical language in addition to general/ conversational interpretation. My expertise includes but not limited to the following:
• Translating an entire document (650 page) pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of autism.
• Blue prints and tender documents (approximately 30) of engineering projects.
• Certificates, Passports, IDs and other official papers.
• All correspondents for an engineering project.
• Interpretation (written and oral) between local employees and foreign companies officials.
• Technical reports and workshops.