Spanish to English
English to Spanish
| Christina Courtright |
ATA-certified Spa > Eng translator
Bloomington, IN, United States
Local time: 02:57 EST (GMT-5)
Native in: English (Variant: US)
| || |
Certified Spanish-English legal translator and interpreter: Quality, accuracy, completeness
| Freelancer, Verified site user |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Law (general)||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Law: Contract(s)||Law: Taxation & Customs|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Finance (general)|
|Government / Politics||International Org/Dev/Coop|
| PRO-level points: 361, Questions answered: 283, Questions asked: 14 |
|Years of translation experience: 29. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2005.|
|English to Spanish (Court Interpreting - State of Indiana - USA, verified)|
Spanish to English (Court Interpreting - State of Indiana - USA, verified)
English to Spanish (Administrative Office of the United States Courts, verified)
Spanish to English (Administrative Office of the United States Courts, verified)
Spanish to English (American Translators Association, verified)
|ATA, NAJIT, MATI|
|Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Wordfast|
|CV available upon request|
| Attended 10 training sessions|
| Christina Courtright endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1). |
- Expert, carefully crafted translations from Spanish into English, specializing in legal documents from all Spanish-speaking countries. Other areas of expertise include business & finance, social services, academic research, non-profits, and socio-economic development. ATA-certified for Spanish>English with over 20 years of experience. Full-time freelancer since 2006.
- Spanish<>English interpreting in legal settings, all modes. Certified for Spanish<>English interpreting by the courts of the United States and the State of Indiana.
- Transcription of Spanish-language source audio and translation into English for evidentiary purposes. Public trust security clearance from the US Department of Justice.
- I lived and worked in El Salvador for 12 years as a librarian and researcher, and have advanced studies (almost-doctorate) in the social sciences.
- I have a Master's degree in Information Science and extensive PhD coursework, publishing, and teaching experience.
Keywords: legal, legal translation, Spanish, certified translator, court interpreter, certified court interpreter, social science, international cooperation, business, finance, security clearance
Profile last updated