Hello, I am a linguistic student, who is being graduated from the university in June, 2009 (on the basis of five-year education program, specialist). I am eager to start my career in this field. Here is the list of my work and educational experience.
2003 – present
Chelyabinsk State University, Chelyabinsk, Russia
Philology department, Romanic and Germanic languages
Specialties: English, Foreign literature, theoretical and practical translation, linguistic theory, theoretical and practical translation.
- More than 75% of the marks in diploma are expected to be excellent.
1998 – 2003
Russian-Turkish High School, Chelyabinsk, Russia
- Advanced studying of English and Turkish languages. English Language (5), English Translation (5), Turkish Language (5), Turkish Translation (5), Russian Language (5), Literature (5).
- A certificate of English and Turkish translator
April 2008 – January 2009
IMS Project Management (Construction Consultant Company)
- translator, site representative assistant.
- written and oral translation (Russian and Turkish) of construction documents and business correspondence, writing meeting minutes
March 2007 – April 2008
OOO STS-Chelyabinsk (Television company), Chelyabinsk
- Broadcasting operator
- Responsible for broadcasting. Main responsibilities include arranging daily play list in a special computer program, quality control of broadcasting, professional hardware and software.
May 2006 – December 2006
Baltic Construction (construction firm), USA, Ohio
- worker, framework assembly
- Responsibilities: building the wood frame of the building. That included working with drawings, constructional materials and equipment.
Additional Work Experience
October 2007 – November 2007
ООО Intellex (translation agency), Chelyabinsk
- translator, practician
- written translation of texts (general subjects, English)
July 2007 – October 2007
ООО Denas МS, Chelyabinsk
- written translation of user manuals for DiaDENS, DiaDENS-Kardio, electircal treatment equipment, and a number of advertising booklets and brochures (Russian – Turkish translation, medical sujects)
Foreign languages and useful skills
- Russian (native), English (fluent), Turkish (fluent), German (low intermediate)
- Advanced computer user (Windows XP, MS Office, special translation programs, SDL Trados, Star Transit etc.)
All references are available upon request