The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
Portuguese to English
English to Portuguese
| Gabriel Rebelo |
BSC (Psych) Hons
Oporto, Portugal, Portugal
Local time: 05:35 WET (GMT+0)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization, Voiceover (dubbing), Subtitling, Training, Project management|
|Medical: Pharmaceuticals||Medical: Health Care|
|Also works in:|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||Internet, e-Commerce|
Portuguese to English - Rates: 0.08 - 0.08 EUR per word
English to Portuguese - Rates: 0.08 - 0.08 EUR per word
| EUR |
|Years of translation experience: 16. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2009.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, FrameMaker, Frontpage, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Pagemaker, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast|
|CV available upon request|
- Provision of freelance editing, translation and project management services.
- Linguistic validation recruiter and cognitive debriefing. Involved in the Linguistic Validation Process: forward and backward translation, cognitive debriefing and subsequent review. The detailed translation methodology involves multiple forward translations, back translations and proofreading/review by a team of translators. I have participated as a translator, reviewer, debriefing and language coordinator. My work has included patient recruitment and cognitive debriefing.
I have worked on several projects including: quality of life and drug side effects and efficacy (covering a wide range of medical conditions).
- Translation and adaptation for international companies specializing in the localization of medical, psychological and pharmaceutical research material.
- Founder of the Portuguese Technical Communication Society (APCOMTEC).
- Technical Editor and Author
Keywords: portuguese, English, Portuguese, translator, translation, translations, specializing, male voice recording, linguistic validation, voice over recording, voice recording, english, portuguese, debriefing, cognitive debriefing, pharmaceutical, psychology, medical, debriefer, cognitive, recruit, recruiter, validation, linguistic, professional, reliable, trustworthy, honest, voice over artist, artist, voice recordings, voice recordings portuguese, british accent, portuguese accent, portuguese portugal, england, united states, america, voices, voice, recording, general, translations
Profile last updated
Jan 28, 2011