Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
1. Prepare vascular access site according to standard practice.
2. Pre-dilate the lesion with a PTCA catheter.
NOTE: The Stent can be delivered without a pre-dilatation in patients who present with the following criteria:
• Age 18 and 75 years
• Reference vessel diameter 3.0 – 4.0 mm
• Lesions 25 mm in length
• Recent ( 6 months) history of angina
• Myocardial infarction 72 hours
• TIMI 3 flow in target vessel
• No angiographic evidence of calcium, severe tortuosity, 90 angulation at lesion
3. Maintain neutral pressure on inflation device. Open rotating hemostatic valve as widely as possible.
NOTE: If during the process of moving the Delivery System into position you notice the stent has moved on the balloon, do not deploy the stent. The entire system should be removed as a single unit.