Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have 12 years of experience in translation and localization and I've been working as a freelance notary sworn translator for 8 years.
I am a native speaker of Turkish. I've graduated from a French High school (Galatasaray High School) where I have studied French for 8 years, and graduated from Boğazici University BA where whole education is in English. I've lived, studied and worked in Paris for 4 years. I have many years of experience in teaching English/French Language to Turkish speakers, in France and in Turkey.
In addition of my MBA on Management of Telecommunication and New Media (University of Paris Dauphine/France) and my bachelor degree (Business Administration /Turkey),
I've worked as translator, editor and articles writer in Capital Magazine and Internet Securities, Inc. (Euromoney Institutional Company). (English/French)
Besides, I've worked with publishing houses and I translated 19 books, all published, which include literary and personal development books. (English/French)
I've completed a lot of subtitling projects of movies of major companies, documentaries and television series, for television channels. (English/French)
- Localization services and in-house product testing for one of the world's most important company in the IT/Computer sector
- Preparing various kinds of business documents, including contracts, business presentations and information documents, and newspaper article.
- Translation/editing/proofreading articles, mostly about new technologies and Internet (English/French)
- Translation/editing/proofreading of financial and economical reports, investment and market researches, stock market reports (English/French)
- Translation/editing/proofreading of marketing materials and sales materials
- Translation of advertisement and marketing texts, adaptation of slogans and brochures in a wide range of areas (pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, home electronics and entertainment) (English/French)
- Marketing translations for personal and household hygiene products, cosmetics (English/French)
- Translation and proofreading of marketing surveys and questionnaires (English/French)
- Translation of operating instructions and user interfaces for GSM and digital home electronics products
- Translation of marketing software which gives to customer the opportunity to communicate directly with related business
- Instructional texts for technical audience
- User instructions, installation guides related to software for mobile phone, digital cameras.
- Translation of an Intranet website for a mobile telephone company
- Translation, subtitling (time-coding) & editing for various dubbing studios and production companies in Istanbul, working on behalf of TV companies
- Translation of subtitles for highly accredited Istanbul International Film Festival (English/French)
- Translation of various historic and tourist guides
- Various documents related with cosmetics
My educational and professional experiences (detailed information can be found on my CV) provided me a valuable knowledge and experience to be able to translate in a variety of fields.
With my strong ability to meet deadlines, accurate, fast and dependable works I’m ready to create a mutually beneficial relationship.
Keywords: User's manual