- Business translation/interpretation (contract, correspondence, exporting/importing documents, conference, liaison, etc.)
- Technical translation (Automobile, Insurance, Nutrition)
- Christianity (translation)
- Interested in various fields including sports, music, art, history, and education. Including subtitle translation for movies and TV programs. I would love to challenge new fields and eager to learn.
- My dream is, to translate psychologically-oriented books to help Japanese parents and children. Also to visit developing countries to help people as an interpreter or even as a volunteer.
As a full-time employee at Overseas Division of Trust Co., Chiba, Japan for five years, which also has a branch located in Irvine CA, I have translated company catalogues, contracts, legal documents, instruction manuals for various kinds of auto parts and technical documents. Worked as a bilingual liaison by opening new distributions in South East Asian and Europe. Visited London to support R&D Group as an interpreter. Currently, I am working as a part-time interpreter/translator for American Honda and Smith/Smith International, Inc. Also, familiar with insurance and accounting fields with my work experience in US.