I have tranlated 9 books over the last 9 years in which I have been doing translations from 'English' to 'Spanish'.
They have been translations of spiritual material, dealing with psychological, philosophical and religious matters.
Even though I have not translated from 'Spanish' to 'English' I am capable of doing so since my native tongue is English.
The 9 books that I have translated are:
1) 'The Eternal Covenant', by Lowell Johnson, pp. 265
The Covenenat which God makes with man through His Messengers.
2) 'The Chosen Highway', by Lady Blomfield, pp. 232
Life and teachings of 'Abdu'l-Baha, the son of the Founder of the Baha'i Faith, Baha'u'llah.
3) 'Unity, the Creative Foundation of Unity', by Hussein Danesh pp.192
World peace cannot be estabhlished until its unity is firmly established.
4) 'Proofs of the Mission of Baha'u'llah', by Paul Lample pp. 226
Textural proofs establishing the autenticity of Baha'u'llah's claim as a World Redeemer.
5) 'The Glorious Journey to God' by Hushidar Motlagh, pp. 258
The purpose of life on this earthly plane.
6) 'Come Now, Let Us Reason Together', by Hushidar Motlagh, pp. 290
Bible proofs of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
7) 'Lord of Lords', by Hushidar Motlagh, pp. 602
Continuation of proofs of Baha'u'llah, as the Return of Christ.
8) 'King of Kings, by Hushidar Motlagh, pp. 509
Third volumen of Bible proofs of the Return of Christ in the Glory of God.
9) 'Baha'i Talks for All Occasions', by S.I.Dean, pp. 290
A series of short talks about the Bahai Faith.
* I would like to recieve around '5 cents per word' for my work.