Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a highly qualified professional Spanish translator, interpreter and teacher based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I am a Qualified Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting (MITI). I am currently working full-time all over Scotland for different businesses and individuals who require my services.
I translate all sorts of documents, but I specialise in Whisky and Rum distillation (spirits), certification of papers and certificates, tourism, etc.
I interpret in: Prison, Court, Police, hospitals, corporate meetings, tours, negotiations, appointments, etc.
I teach Spanish to businesses and individuals. I also teach Translation Studies Postgraduate students at the University of Edinburgh about working as a Professional Translator.
- MSc in Translation Studies. University of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dissertation about Audiovisual translation.
- BA (Honours) in English Philology: Linguistics, English, Literature, Methodology of English language teaching. Universidad Autónoma of Barcelona, Spain.
- Worked as a teacher of languages at all levels, including university level. Strong educational co-ordination experience.
- Years of experience as a full-time linguist, working for a variety of businesses, academia and freelancing.
- Fast, professional, reliable and confidential.
- Find me on www.thespanishlinguist.com and LinkedIn.