Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists (MCIL)
Working with MS Windows / TRADOS 7.0 / Trados Studio 2014 / Broadband
• Professionally qualified translator and proofreader for the language combinations English into Italian and German into Italian.
• Technical documents, press releases, marketing materials and more.
• Eye for detail, reliability and punctuality. Able to work within tight deadlines and a good communicator.
• Accuracy of terminology assured.
• Always in touch with the cultural and linguistic developments in countries where my working languages are spoken through visits, reading literature and newspapers etc.
Also worked as translation project coordinator, both in-house and on a freelance basis. Tasks included:
• Coordinating translation projects (producing project quotations, communicating with clients regarding project status, queries from translators and other issues)
• Developing project strategies/plans/instructions
• Recruiting freelance translators / updating the translator database
• Performing basic in-house DTP tasks and text preparation
• In-house proofreading
• In-house quality control (figures and layout)
• Obtaining or creating glossaries
Keywords: Italian translator, Italian technical translator, translations into Italian, English into Italian, German into Italian, translator, Italian proofreader, proofreader, proofreading, Italian technical translations, revision, language review, Italian language review, Italian tuition, marketing, marketing translations, market research, Italian, technical translations, tourism, travel, website localization, website translation, fast turnaround, advertising, user manuals, user manual, traduttore italiano, traduzioni in italiano, da inglese a italiano, da tedesco a italiano, traduzioni tecniche, traduzione di siti web, turismo, materiale di marketing, materiale pubblicitario, manuali di istruzioni, manuali tecnici, istruzioni d'uso, press release, comunicati stampa, mobile phones, smartphones, telefoni cellulari, project manager, project management