Translation & revision experience:
- 2004-2006: Translation of business press releases for New Global Translations, New York, USA.
- 2005: Translation for the Italian Guinness World Records Website, Guinness World Records, London, Great Britain
- 2003-2005: Editing and translation for Fabio Ratti Editore (Italian publisher of Dorling & Kindersley guide books).
- 2003-2004: Editing, translation and reviewing for Rizzoli Larousse’s Children Reference books, Milan.
- 2001-2002: Editing and translation of multimedia reference tools, texts and exercises for online language courses for DeAgostini S.p.a., Milan.
- 2000-today: Proof-reading and localization of multimedia products (games for PC, Playstation and Gameboy, and Educational CD-ROMs) for BINARI SONORI, Milan.
- 1998-2000: Proof-reading and localization of multimedia reference tools (Microsoft’s Encarta Virtual Globe, 1999 / 2000, Autoroute 2000 and Far Point 2001.) for L&H Mendez, Milan.
OTHER TRANSLATION RELATED JOBS:
- Consecutive interpreting for marketing research, Tattoo, San Francisco, USA.
- Editing and revision of legal texts fr IPSOA Publishing, Milano, Italy.
- Translator of the world atlas: “The World seen from The South”, for EMI publishing, Bologna.
- Translator of technical texts and telephony manuals; proof-reader and adapter of software handbooks, Milan, Italy.
- 2002-2006: English teaching for Università Cattolica, Milan (Pre-Intermediate and Elementary courses, Business English, courses on Translation from English into Italian).
- 2005-2006: Universtità Cattolica, Brescia. Course on Translation from English into Italian.
- 2002-2005: English teaching for Università Cattolica, Milan (Beginner courses for university personnel).
English teacher and freelance translator.