English to Arabic
Arabic to English
| Ahmad Abdrabbou |
Reliable, High Quality Translation
Damanhour, Al Buhayrah
Local time: 05:11 EET (GMT+2)
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Automotive / Cars & Trucks||Computers: Software|
|IT (Information Technology)||International Org/Dev/Coop|
|Management||Marketing / Market Research|
|Medical (general)||Tourism & Travel|
|Also works in:|
|Advertising / Public Relations||History|
|Human Resources||Internet, e-Commerce|
|Media / Multimedia||Medical: Health Care|
|Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.||Telecom(munications)|
|Journalism||Government / Politics|
|Geology||General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters|
|Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng||Cinema, Film, TV, Drama|
|Computers: Hardware||Cosmetics, Beauty|
|Economics||Education / Pedagogy|
|Electronics / Elect Eng||Engineering: Industrial|
|Environment & Ecology||Finance (general)|
|Automation & Robotics|
English to Arabic - Standard rate: 0.10 USD per word / 25 USD per hour
Arabic to English - Standard rate: 0.10 USD per word / 25 USD per hour
| Questions answered: 2 |
|Bachelor's degree - Faculty of Languages& Translation|
|Years of translation experience: 17. Registered at ProZ.com: Sep 2005.|
|English to Arabic (Arab Translators Network - Arab Professional Translators Society)|
|Powerpoint, QuarkXPress, SDL TRADOS, SDLX|
| CV/Resume (DOC)|
My team is your choice because we are fully aware that:
• You need a reliable, accurate translation done by specialized translators with the target language as their mother tongue.
• You need a localization service that renders your project smoothly into the target language and speaks to the target audience.
• You want a translation that is not only accurate in terms of spelling and grammar, but one that gives special attention to style, register, and cultural differences.
• You want affordable prices that do not burden your budget without compromising on quality.
• You may have sensitive material that needs to be handled properly.
• You get worried about the availability of your service provider.
• You are worried about tight deadlines and special demands and requirements of your clients.
• You put your organization's name and reputation in the hands of your service provider.
• You need a partner that is always there for you.
We are quite aware of the fact that knowledge of the target language culture is very crucial for a professional localization service. One of the important aspects we take into consideration is preserving the original text sense. You can rest assured that your documents will speak to the target audience and convey the exact original meaning intended.
1. Websites & Web applications
2. Computer Based Training (CBT's)
3. User Interface (UI)
4. Marketing material
5. ON-line help systems
Keywords: Trados, IT, Tourism, Medical, Automotive, Cost-effective, High-quality, Long-time Cooperation, Native Translation, Arab Country
Profile last updated
Dec 28, 2007