Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Chinese: Standard Residential Rate (electricity bill) General field: Marketing Detailed field: Energy / Power Generation
Source text - English Standard Residential Rate
The Residential Plan (Rate Schedule D) is the basic rate for residential customers and features a 4-tiered structure. Tier 1, or your baseline allocation*, is the established amount of energy (kWh) you need for lighting, cooking, heating and refrigeration.
This baseline is established by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and is based on where you live, the season (winter or summer), and whether your home is “all electric” or uses both electricity and gas. See Rate Schedule D for more information or visit our FAQ's.
* Baseline electricity allowances are an established level of kilowatt hours (kWh) provided to residential customers. Pursuant to State law, baseline allowances represent the electricity necessary to supply a significant portion (50-60%) of the reasonable needs of the average residential customer.
Every residential bill includes some non-energy costs for providing basic services like bill preparation, meter reading and customer accounting. This charge ensures that every SCE customer contributes equitably to pay for these services.
Each residence is also charged for other CPUC-approved services like power generation, transmission or distribution. This charge is based on the number of kWh used, and may change monthly, based on power generation and water resources factors. See Rate Schedule D for more information or visit our FAQ's.
English to Chinese: GSMA Announces Keynote Speakers for Mobile Asia Congress 2010 General field: Marketing Detailed field: Telecom(munications)
Source text - English LONDON, July 11, 2010/PRNewswire/ -- The GSMA today announced that CEOs and other senior executives from
companies including Axiata, China Mobile, China Unicom, NTT DOCOMO, Sina Corporation and ZTE will headline the 2010 Mobile Asia Congress, which will be held 17-18 November at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The
company also released details on the Mobile Asia Congress edition of App Planet, its award-winning developer-focused "event within an event".
Translation - Chinese 倫敦， 2010年7月11日/美通社/ -- GSM協會今天宣佈，Axiata、中國移動、中國聯通、NTT DoCoMo公司，新浪公司和中興通訊公司的行政總監和其他高層管理人員將在2010亞洲移動通信大會（2010 Mobile Asia Congress）上發表主題演講。該大會將於11月17至18日假香港會議展覽中心（Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre）舉行。該公司還公佈了其獲獎的以開發商為本的 “活動中的活動”App Planet的亞洲移動通信大會版本的細節。
Spanish to Chinese: Elegir un gran socio ayuda a llegar más alto. General field: Marketing Detailed field: Automotive / Cars & Trucks
Source text - Spanish Elegir un gran socio ayuda a llegar más alto.
Nadie como Comercial Mercedes-Benz, Concesionario Oficial y Filial de Mercedes-Benz en la Comunidad de Madrid, le ayudará tanto a la hora de adquirir y mantener su furgoneta Mercedes. Porque tenemos más de 50 años de experiencia y ponemos 8 centros a su disposición, incluyendo un gran Centro de Furgonetas Nuevas y de Ocasión en Pinto con todos los servicios de venta y de postventa.
Para seguir creciendo, confíe en un gran socio que siempre estará a su lado: Comercial Mercedes-Benz.
Experienced English-Spanish-Chinese translator, work both in Simplified and Traditional Chinese translation, and Cantonese and Mandarin interpretation. Project highlight Subtitling
- DVD for Hong Kong: No Strings Attached, Mars Needs Moms, Pirate of the Caribbean 4, Real Steel, Footloose, Hugo, Bad Ass, Hair, Quadrophenia (2010-present) Public services/ utilities
- Translations and business liaison between a Spanish and Chinese biogas facilities (2006)
- Dossier for the Remodelation of the Barcelona Wharf near the Barcelona Forum (2004)
- Onsite editor for Southern California Edison’s website (2013) (www.sce.com – Chinese version)
- Translation projects for the departments of health, education and economics for the Catalunya government and various Spanish city councils (Barcelona, Badalona, l’Hospitalet and Castellón) (2004-2008) Banking
- “La Caixa” Bank’s product and service contracts, print ads, online banking demo version (www.lacaixa.es), online banking emergency security support (2005-2008) Hotel and Tourism
- Palafox Hoteles (Hotel Palafox, Hotel Goya, Hotel Playa Victoria) Zaragoza, Spain - Presentation (2005)
- Barcelona Tourism Board – Presentation (2007) Consecutive interpretation
- Consecutive interpretation for an intergovermental meeting between the Department of Public Social Services of Los Angeles County and the Department of Social Welfare of Macau (2013)
- Interpreter at “Biutiful” by Alejandro González Iñárritu (2010)
- Interpreter for Hong Kong director Johnnie To at Sitges International Film Festival, Spain (2005)
- Interpreter for the Guangdong Puppet Troupe at Universal Forum of Cultures at Barcelona (2004)
- Private business meetings
- Press conferences
- International business conferences
This user has reported completing projects in the following job categories, language pairs, and fields.
Project History Summary
With client feedback
0 positive (0 entries)
English to Chinese
Spanish to Chinese
Advertising / Public Relations
Cinema, Film, TV, Drama
Energy / Power Generation
Keywords: Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Translation, Interpretation, Subtitling, Proofreading, Website, SEO