- Business, administration and human resource materials, including Business letters, contracts and agreements, minutes, reports, company brochures, Summaries, Presentations, Confidentiality Agreements, training materials for Corporate training programs, general correspondences, business forms, Business Card Translation, meeting speeches, operating manuals, business correspondence, reports, advertising, industry news, press releases, packaging, newsletters, web sites, handbooks, product advertisements.
- Management, including ISO procedures, annual reports, executive letters, financial, banking, securities, etc.
- Personal records needed for such purposes as immigration and admission to universities. (birth and marriage certificates, education credentials, Diplomas, Licenses, resumes, etc.)
- Financial and commercial documents, including financial statements, balance sheets, feasibility studies, tenders and market research materials.
- Import-Export ongoing correspondences and documents, including request of quotes, negotiation of prices and payment terms, letters of credit and shipping documents (Invoices, bills of lading, packing lists, insurance policies, certificates of analysis).
Social Sciences (Education, Psychology, Sociology), including language teaching materials, research abstracts, research reports
- Manual of ISO 9001 Procedures for Companies.
- A wide range of feasibility studies.
- An extensive variety of educational studies and articles particularly in the specialization of educational management and kindergarten educational materials.
- A number of studies and technical articles in the field of paper, paperboard, printing and packaging materials manufacturing and converting.
Job Title: Office Manager / Translator / Foreign Purchasing Specialist. Employer:
Islamic Paper Manufacturing Company. From: 10/2000 To: 2006
Job description: Office Manager & Translator from English into Arabic and vice versa & Foreign Purchases Specialist in a group of sister companies.
1. Tasks as an office manager/ executive secretary were performing all the secretarial executive duties besides correspondences, sending faxes, updating data, and using computer, as well as carrying out the managerial duties such as staffing, controlling, directing and aids for promotion.
2. Tasks as a translator: Performing all the translations from English into Arabic and vice versa for all manuals, reports, audits of quality, technical translation for activities of the certified bodies, translation for the contracts and legal documents.,
3. Tasks as a foreign purchases specialist: Searching Internet for prospective suppliers, requesting quotes, negotiating specifications, prices and payment terms, opening letters of credit and following up shipping and cargo clearance.
THESE ARE SOME OF MY WORK EXPERIENCE.