1608 University Court Apt B-202, Lexington, KY, 40503, USA
Xinhe.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org; Cell phone: (859)-327-0480
Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
B.S. in Biochemistry (2002)
Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (2007)
Outstanding Graduate of Sichuan University (2007)
Excellent Graduate Scholarship of Sichuan University, first prize (2006)
Excellent Graduate Scholarship of Sichuan University, second prize (2005)
Outstanding Undergraduate Leader of Sichuan University (2002)
Excellent Undergraduate Scholarship of Sichuan University, First prize (2001)
Excellent Undergraduate Scholarship of Sichuan University, second prize (2000)
Nov.2008-present Post-doctoral scholar in Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, College of
Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY, USA
July.2007-Oct. 2008 Associate researcher in Microbial Research Center of Chengdu Institute of Biology,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Chengdu, China
Sept.2002-Jun. 2007 Ph.D candidate in Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
Proficient in molecular biological and biochemical experiments such as isolation of nucleic acid(DNA or RNA), cDNA or genomic library construction, gene cloning, gene site-directed mutagenesis, recombinant plasmid construction, western (northern, southern) blotting;
Expertise in protein expression and purification and characterization; antibody preparation and detection; protein structure and function (protein fluorescence and circular dichronism; protein-protein or protein-DNA interaction);
Solid experiences in cell culture, microorganism isolation and culture, inducible mutation and screening of microorganism;
Familiar with HPLC, TLC, GC, LC, UV, fluorescence, FT-IR instrumentations.
Selected Publications (In chronological order)
1. Xinhe Huang, Yu Huang, Hailiang Gao, Junxi Yan, Linfang Du. Effects of inorganic mercury on the conformation and activity of glutathione S-transferase from Schistosoma japonicum. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2010, 22(5):000-000, in press.
2. ZHU De-yan, LIU Jun, HUANG Xin-he, XUE Wei, LIU Ke. Studies on Saccharomyces cerevisiae protein kinase Sch9 PDK1 site. Journal of Sichuan University (Natural Science Edition), 2009, 46(4): 1125-1129.
3. Xin Liu, Lin Fang Du, Xin He Huang, De Yan Zhu, Jia Li, Jing Zhang Wang. Purification of recombinant p19ARF: protein interaction and stability analysis, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2009, 21(1): 279-286.
4. Jia Li, Linfang Du, Xin Liu, Siwen Du, Xin He Huang, Jiahong Jiang. Expression and purification of Tobacco PR-1a protein for function analysis. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2009, 21(5): 3607-3707.
5. Junxi Yan, Xinhe Huang, Linfang Du, Zhi-Xiong Jim Xiao. Soluble expression, purification, DNA binding activity of mouse TAp63γ and its two deletion mutant fusion protein. China Biotechnology, 2008, 28(9): 39-45.
6. WANG Jing-zhang, LIU Xin, HUI Xin-di, HUANG Yu, HUANG Xin-he, DU Lin-fang. Prokaryotic expression, purification and thermal stability of His-hPin1. Journal of Sichuan University (Natural Science Edition), 2007, 44(6), 1339-1443.
7. HUANG Xin-he, FENG Xing, LIU Xin, LI Jia, ZHANG Yong-xia, GUO Jin-lin, XIAO Ge, LIU Ke-wu. Partial Characteristics of Acid Phosphatase from Sperm of PIC Pigs (PIC344), Sichuan Journal of Zoology, 2005, 24(1), 17-22.
8. HUANG Xin-he, LIU Xin, LI Jia, LIU Ke-wu. Spectroscopy Study on the Interaction between Colchicine and Bovine Serum Albumin (BSA), Journal of Sichuan University (Natural Science Edition), 2005, 42(2), 377-382.
9. ZHANG Yong-xia, HUANG Xin-he, LIU Xin, GUO Jin-lin, LI Jia, LIU Ke-wu. Effect of Some Metal Ions and EDTA on Acide Phosphatase from Sperm of PIC Pigs (PIC344), Acta Veterinaria et Zootechnica Sinica, 2005, 36(7), 686-689.
10. YU Dong, HUANG Xin-he, LIU Xin, HU Yuan, JIANG Hua, TANG Cheng-kang, JIA Xu, LIU Ke-wu. Spectroscopy study on the interaction between colchicines and pepsin, Chemical Research and Application, 2005, 17(4), 474-476.
11. LIU Xin, LI Jia ,LIU Ke-wu, HUANG Xin-he, ZHAO Wei. Catalytic effect of acid protease from asperillus niger 5609-7 on the vinegar brewing, Chemical Research and Application, 2005, 16(4), 482-484.
12. LIU Xin, LI Jia, LIU Ke-wu, HUANG Xin-he, ZHAO Wei. Breeding of Asperillus niger with High Production of Acid Protease, Journal of Sichuan University (Natural Science Edition), 2005, 42(1), 158-161.
13. HU Yuan, LIU Ke-wu, YU Dong, LIU Xin, HUANG Xin-he, TANG Cheng-kang, JIANG Hua, JI Wen-juan. Some properties of potato tyrosinase, Chemical Research and Application, 2005, 17(1), 55-57.
14. ZHANG Yong-xia, HUANG Xin-he, JIANG Hua, LEI Fang, LI Jia, LIU Ke-wu. Study on the characteristics of immobolizing mucor racemosus 137-3 protease with chitosan, Chemical Research and Application, 2004, 16(4): 472-474.
15. LI Jia, LIU Xin, LIU Ke-wu, GUO Jin-lin, ZHANG Yong-xia, XIAO Ge, HUANG Xin-he. Study on optimal culturing of high protease producing mucor racemosus mutated by CO2, LASER TECHNOLOGY, 2004, 28(2), 128-130.
16. HUANG Xinhe, MO Hongchun, LIU Kewu. Folic Acid and its Application, Sichuan Food and Fermentation, 2003, 4: 27-30.
17. GUO Jin-lin, LIU Ke-wu, TAO Ke, QIN Lin, LIU Xin, HUANG Xin-he, CHEN Qi-lei. Chemical modification of functional groups of alkaline phosphatase from sperm of PIC Pigs ( PIC344), Southwest China Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2003, 16(3),79-82.