My name is Sevak Khachatryan, originally I am from Armenia, but for the past four years I have been living in Ireland. From January 2008 to present I have been working as a freelance Armenian/English and Russian/English Interpreter/translator with several Interpretation agencies in Ireland. Mainly in following areas:
- Irish Courts and Hospitals
- The Office of the Refugee Application Commissioner
- The Reception and Integration Agency
- The Refugee Appeal Tribunal
- The Refugee Legal Service
- The Immigration Division
I have also had several Professional Trainings such as:
× Garda Interpreting Training, organised by Context, Dublin.
× UNHCR Training, organised by Lionbridge, Dublin.
× Interpreting in the Court, organised byLionbridge, Dublin.