Master’s degree educated Translator and Localizer who has worked in translation and has experience of automated translation tools.
Credential in art field: Undergraduate art history degree from Paris X University.
Freelance Translator since 2016
EXPERIENCE 2015 Technical translator - Paris
- Translation, localization and proof-reading of general and technical content
- SEO optimised content
- Recent projects such as: Saas platform content, IT manual, website content, social media content, environment and materials, UE regulatory (cosmetics)
2010 - 2015 Translator and project coordinator at ITWELL – Services for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic Industries (+ 4.5 years)
- Translation and proofreading: mainly drug leaflets and packages; cosmetic leaflets.
- Client and translator contact concerning projects (major brands)
2008 - 2009 Assistant and translator for surveyors at Paris Average Agency - Paris (1 year)
- Translation of damage survey reports (road, sea & river transported goods)
2006 - 2008 Localizer for videogames at I-Play – Greater Manchester - UK – (1.5 years)
1999 - 2005 Translation assistant at FEAT – Technical and financial translators - Paris (5.5 years)
1998 Localizer at AURALOG – Language learning software - Paris (1 year)
May– june 2016 Digital communication – Marcorel - Paris
- Improve the SEO of your website, SEO-led content production (meta, H1, alt, title…), CMS: Wordpress....
2016 Translation Master's – CI3M
- Documentation, terminology, translation and revision/proof-reading techniques.
About this training, http://ci3m.co.uk/presentation, after learning a specific step by step translation method, I could benefit from the corrections of a highly qualified teacher.
George F, from a global IT Services company:
"Thank you so much for your work on the French translation of the app. It's looking very good."
Jaroslav K, from a well-known European Translation Agency:
"Thank you so much for all your work you have done so far for our Company. We really appreciate it."
LP du Pole Qualité d'une agence de traduction présente en France et en Europe: "J'ai révisé votre première traduction pour notre société et je l'ai trouvée de très bonne qualité."
Contact me by email