Master’s degree educated Translator and Localizer who has worked in translation and has experience of automated translation tools.
Credential in art field: Two years' art history diploma from Paris X University.
EXPERIENCE 2015 Technical translator - Paris
- Translation, localization and proof-reading of general and technical content
- SEO optimised content
- Recent projects such as: IT manual, website content on video display, environment and materials, UE regulatory (cosmetics)
2010 - 2015 Translator and project coordinator at ITWELL – Services for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic Industries (+ 4.5 years)
- Translation and proofreading: mainly drug leaflets and packages; cosmetic leaflets.
- Client and translator contact concerning projects (major brands)
2008 - 2009 Assistant and translator for surveyors at Paris Average Agency - Paris (1 year)
- Translation of damage survey reports (road, sea & river transported goods)
2006 - 2008 Localizer for videogames at I-Play – Greater Manchester - UK – (1.5 years) 1999 - 2005 Translation assistant at FEAT – Technical and financial translators - Paris (5.5 years) 1998 Localizer at AURALOG – Language learning software - Paris (1 year) EDUCATION May– june 2016 Digital communication – Marcorel - Paris
- Improve the SEO of your website, SEO-led content production (meta, H1, alt, title…), CMS: Wordpress....
2016 Technical Translation diploma – 5-year degree-level certification – CI3M
- Documentation, terminology, translation and revision/proof-reading techniques.
Contact me by email