Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Master’s degree educated Translator and Localizer who has worked in translation and has experience of automated translation tools.
Credential in art field: Undergraduate art history degree from Paris X University.
Freelance Translator since 2016
EXPERIENCE2015 Technical translator - Paris
- Translation, localization and proof-reading of general and technical content
- SEO optimised content
- Recent projects such as: Saas platform content, IT manual, website content, social media content, environment and materials, UE regulatory (cosmetics) 2010 - 2015 Translator and project coordinator at ITWELL – Services for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic Industries (+ 4.5 years)
- Translation and proofreading: mainly drug leaflets and packages; cosmetic leaflets.
- Client and translator contact concerning projects (major brands) 2008 - 2009 Assistant and translator for surveyors at Paris Average Agency - Paris (1 year)
- Translation of damage survey reports (road, sea & river transported goods) 2006 - 2008 Localizer for videogames at I-Play – Greater Manchester - UK – (1.5 years)1999 - 2005 Translation assistant at FEAT – Technical and financial translators - Paris (5.5 years)1998 Localizer at AURALOG – Language learning software - Paris (1 year)EDUCATIONMay– june 2016 Digital communication – Marcorel - Paris
- Improve the SEO of your website, SEO-led content production (meta, H1, alt, title…), CMS: Wordpress.... 2016 Translation Master's – CI3M
- Documentation, terminology, translation and revision/proof-reading techniques.