Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• English to Simplified/Mandarin Chinese Translator;
• Holder of Chinese Lawyer Qualification (PRC bar);
• 13 years translation experience;
• Translation word count exceeded millions;
• Translation fields: law, marketing and finance;
• CAT Tools: SDL Trados 2009;Adobe Indesign CS5
Marvin Sun was born and raised in China. Around 13 years ago, he graduated from Tianjin University of Finance and Economics as a Business Administration bachelor. In 2005, he found attracted by English aesthetics and the gratification of playing between two different languages, i.e. English and Chinese, which heralded his entry into translation Industry.
Marvin is an aggressive translator in enriching his translation skills. Having cultivated in translation industry for almost 13 years (worked as a full-time translator in three companies), he still focuses on a very few fields such as law and finance & economics, because he believes that good translation derives from professionalism.
In 2009, Marvin sat for the Chinese Judicial Exam and got his bar certificate, which thereafter bestows broader professional legal knowledge on him and offers him more potential opportunities to have face-to-face contacts with legal practice. He spent most of his time on translating contracts, statutes and court documents.
Marvin Sun now lives in Shanghai, China, works as a freelance translator and serves in translating legal, financial and marketing documents from English to Simplified Chinese; in addition, he can also translate contracts and statutes from Chinese to English.
You’re welcomed to reach me through Proz.com (please go to the Contact tab and click “Contact via email” or “Contact via ProZ.com instant message” ), or you can directly send me an email by clicking: Send Marvin an Email .
A. Tenant shall not be permitted to, and shall not, open for business in the Premises until the “Opening Requirements” set forth below are met. In order that Landlord shall have assurance that the Premises shall be in a good and safe condition, in compliance with all laws, that adequate insurance has been obtained, that the Premises has been constructed in accordance with the Final Working Drawings and that Tenant's obligations under the Lease have been performed, the following requirements (the “Opening Requirements”) shall be satisfied:
1. At least five (5) days prior to the opening of the Premises for business, Tenant shall deliver to Landlord (a) insurance certificates; (b) mechanics' or construction lien waivers as the case may be, as required by the Lease including this Exhibit B; (c) a permanent certificate of occupancy or its equivalent; (d) certificate by Tenant's Architect certifying that the construction of the Premises has been completed in accordance with all plans and specifications approved by Landlord; and (e) all evidence typically required in the jurisdiction where the Shopping Center is located to provide evidence of compliance with all applicable building and fire codes and all other government requirements.
2. Tenant shall give Landlord at least five (5) days' notice of the date of completion of Tenant’s Work in the Premises, and Landlord shall have inspected the Premises to determine whether Tenant's Work is complete in accordance with the requirements of the Lease and Landlord shall have approved all such work;
3. Tenant shall pay Landlord all Minimum Annual Rental and Additional Rent which has then accrued under the Lease.
No approval by Landlord shall make Landlord responsible for the condition of the Premises or constitute a representation by Landlord of compliance with any applicable requirements or constitute a waiver of any rights and remedies that Landlord may have under this Lease or at law or in equity. If Tenant shall open the Premises in violation of the requirements of this Article VIII, such action by Tenant shall constitute a material default under this Lease. On the date Tenant opens for business in the Premises, Tenant shall be deemed to have accepted the Premises and agrees that it is in the condition, with respect to any of Landlord's obligations, which is required under this Lease. The Opening Requirements shall apply not only to Tenant’s initial construction, but to any subsequent opening after any temporary closure, casualty, damage or permitted alterations.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.