I have both a MASTER IN ENGINEERING(telecommunications) and a MASTER IN TRANSLATION . I worked in computer engineering for 15 years, where I specialized in telecommunications, embedded software and electronics. I am now a full-time technical translator.
I can translate your requirements books, specifications, design, user manuals, test plans, course material, mail exchange, invitations to tender, or datasheets.
My native language is French.
I can translate from ENGLISH or GERMAN.
My domains are:
- Computer engineering in the industry
- Consumer electronics
- Digital TV (HD/SD), graphics
- Operating systems, drivers, embedded real-time systems, RTOS
- Electronics, microprocessors, ASICs, FPGAs
- Payment and lottery terminals
- Smart cards
- HTML, PHP, RSS
- TCPIP networks, SSL
- Access control
- Measuring instruments