Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I would like to introduce myself officially. I have been in this business for more than 10 years and have worked for a large number of companies in the US, Canada and Germany, covering nearly every aspect of technical subjects and medical-technical as well as legal-technical (like patents) imaginable.
I can help you by ‘transforming’ even the toughest technical texts and instructions into correct and readable German because I understand the matter. This is essential to a correct translation, but most translators have only a rudimentary grasp of technical mat¬ters, if any. My unique combination of skills in the technical and language departments enable me to fill this common gap. I have worked on as diverse topics as mechanical engineering, civil engineering (facades, structural engineering, construction, HVAC), electrical engineering (everything and anything), chemical engineering, automotive medical engineering and lots more, especially border areas, where technical meets medical, legal and other subjects. I also ‘transform’ all German texts and publications into English. Let¬ters, patents, assembly instructions, essays - you name it, I do it. You can send me the text per mail, fax, or e-mail and you will receive the translated texts as fast as possible. I use TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast and Microsoft Office.
- educated in the US, Germany and New Zealand
- New Zealand University Entrance Examination / German high school diploma
- electrical and mechanical engineering at the TU Clausthal, Ger¬many —> Dipl.-Ing.
- Internship with Ford in Bordeaux, France
- Internship with Intel in Phoenix, AZ, USA
- electrical engineering at the Georgia-Institute of Technology in Atlanta -> Master’s Degree (MSEE)
- Ph.D. in high voltage techniques at the Schering-Institute of High Voltage Techniques at the University of Hannover, Germany
Keywords: electrical engineer, double degree (US and Germany), 10 years experience