Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Brazilian translator with more than 20 years of experience in biomedical translations (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, biology, psychology) for major publishing houses and health care industry in Brazil.
• Translation of a large number of books for main publishing houses in Brazil (a few examples: Practical Orthopedic Medicine, Brian Corrigan and G.D. Maitland (in collaboration); Infectious Diseases in Pediatrics, American Academy of Pediatrics (in collaboration); AIDS in Africa – An OMS Manual for Physicians, P. Piot et al.; OMS Manual for the standardization of the investigation and diagnostic of the infertile couple, P. J. Rowe et al., Orthodontics in the Adult, J. Philippe).
• Translation of a large number of technical and operating manuals for medical devices (a few examples: Cobas Core Immunochemistry System; Roche Diagnostic Systems; Interpulse Wound Washing System, Stryker Corporation; Automated Hematology Analyzer, Sysmex Corporation; Gyroscan Intera System, Philips Medical Systems; Computed Radiography Fujix FCR 9000, Fuji Photo Film Corporation).
• Translation and editing of specialized medical/technical texts from English/Spanish/French into Portuguese: clinical trial protocols, scientific papers, medical marketing material, package inserts and patient information leaflet, website content, etc).
• Editor for 3 years for a publishing house in São Paulo – SP – Brazil.
• Part-time Project Manager in a translator’s coop from 2006-2010.
• Live, studied and worked for five years in Europe (France and England).
CV and references available upon request.
Keywords: translator, portuguese, english, spanish, french. biomedical, health sciences