Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Arabic to English (Iraqi Translators Association) Arabic to Spanish (Iraqi Translators Association) English to Arabic (FIT) English to Arabic (FIT) Spanish to Arabic (FIT)
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, FrameMaker, Frontpage, Fusion, Idiom, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, SDL TRADOS, TransSuite2000, Wordfast
CV available upon request
• Legal translator and member of the Iraqi Association for translators.
• Member of the FIT.
• Diploma from the University of Fribourg- Switzerland 2005.
• Bachelor in English literature, University of Baghdad 2003.
• Bachelor in Spanish language, University of Baghdad 1990.
• Sworn translator and member of the International Federation for Translators.
• ICDL certificate
2007-2011: -Director of the Department of Translation.
-Official Governmental interpreter inside Iraq and abroad
-Participating in the International conferences and sessions as an official interpreter
(UNHuman RightsCouncil-Geneve,International committee of the Red Cross,El Congreso
Mundial,Brazil.Jordan,Syria,Lebanon, Kuwait,Iran, Amsterdam,Qatar)
May 2007-December 200:
- Follow up officer in the NCCI, one of the National Non -Governmental Organizations
working in Iraq and Jordan.
2004: - Translator for private companies and agencies .
-Supervisor on English and Spanish School Curricula at the Ministry of Education.
-Accuracy and preciseness in delivering project in date
-Interactive communication and High skills in terminology.
- Translating,Interpreting,Writing minutes, supervising the conferences and reporting