Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Source text - Italian Moduli per la redazione verbale di collaudo:
1) Modulo XXX- Sul frontespizio vengono riportate le osservazioni / impressioni / anomalie / comportamento macchina durante le prove e collaudo, oltre alla compilazione delle voci riguardanti il controllo normativo / funzionale / conformita' / prestazione / qualita' / sicurezza / ecc.
2) Allegato #1: Controllo funzionalita' della macchina, registrazione anomalie e fermate che emergono durante la prova di efficienza sia a vuoto che con i pezzi.
3) Allegato #2: Controllo del tempo ciclo OK suddiviso su 10 elementi consecutivi.
4) Allegato #3: N.1 pezzo valido.
5) Allegato #4: Rilievi controllo statistico di 30 elementi su 300.
6) Allegato #5/1 e #5/2: Certificati dei corsi di addestramento eseguiti: meccanici / operatori / manutenzione.
7) Allegato #6/1 e #6/2: Certificati dei corsi di addestramento eseguiti: elettrico / elettronico / PLC / GML
Documenti da portarsi
d) Disegno Stato Fornitura
e) Fiches di lavorazione e controllo
Controlli e verifiche da fare durante il collaudo
1) Analisi conformita' linea, funzionamento in tutte le sue parti, trasporti e sicurezze ingresso elementi, Staz. di tranciatura, stazione / unita' di fresatura, trasporti automatici di traslazione elementi, sistema evacuazione trucioli, eventuali difficolta' operative / manutenzione, ecc.
2) Controllare che siano state apportate tutte le modifiche richieste su verbale di collaudo preliminare.............
Translation - English Forms for editing the certification documentation
1) Form XXX: Observations / impressions / errors / machine behavior during testing and certification will be reported on the front page, as well as other items regarding the control standards/ operations / conformity / performance / quality / safety / etc.
2) Attachment #1: Operations testing of the machine, registration of errors and downtime that come about during efficiency testing with and without parts.
3) Attachment #2: Check cycle time sub-divided on 10 consecutive parts.
4) Attachment #3: 1 Good Part
5) Attachment #4: Statistical control values on 30 parts out of 300.
6) Attachments #5/1 and #5/2: Training course certificates completed: Mechanics / operators / maintenance.
7) Attachments #6/1 and #6/2: Training course certificates completed: eletrical / electronic / PLC / GML.
Documents to have on hand
b) Technical Specifications
d) State of Supply Drawing(s)
e) Files on Machining and Control Checks
Control checks and verifications to be done during the certification
1) Line conformity analysis, operational in all of its parts, conveyors, and safety features for part entrance, shearing station, cutting station / unit, automatic transport for part movement, chip evacuation system, eventual difficulties concerning operation / maintenance, etc.
2) Check that all modifications requested in the preliminary certification documentation have been completed................
Bachelor's degree - Princeton University
Years of translation experience: 10. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2001.
I am an American native English speaker currently on call as translator / interpreter for an international automotive company in the Birmingham, AL area. I have acquired fluency in the Italian language having lived and worked in Italy for approximately five years, and I specialize in many types of translation / interpretation especially those types directly related to the automotive industy as well as other technical / industrial fields. I also have a substantial amount of experience teaching both English and Italian primarily focusing on developing the student's spoken language skills for the workplace. Although I am currently working more in technical and industrial related fields, I can also boast vast experience and knowledge in areas such as art / architecture, music, literature, culinary, business / financial, sports, fashion, etc. for both written translation as well as onsite interpretation. Based in the Birmingham, AL area, I am available for onsite translation / interpretation throughout the Southeastern part of the USA.
Degree in Italian: Language, Literature, and Culture from Princeton University; Princeton, New Jersey; USA
Lived and worked 5 years in Italy
10 Years Professional Experience as Translator / Interpreter
Italian / English Teacher both in Italy and USA.
Italian is the primary language used at home and at the workplace
Pricing according to document(s).
$.05 per word without formatting from electronic file
Up to $.10 per word for translation, and formatting from documents presented in hard copy.