English to ChineseChinese to EnglishSpanish to Chinese Japanese to ChineseRussian to ChineseEnglish to RussianEnglish to Burmese
| Trust-Trans |
Local time: 11:50 CST (GMT+8)
Native in: Chinese
| || |
| Freelancer and outsourcer, Verified site user |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, MT post-editing, Training, Desktop publishing, Project management|
|Advertising / Public Relations||Automotive / Cars & Trucks|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Computers: Software|
|Construction / Civil Engineering||Engineering: Industrial|
|Law (general)||Medical (general)|
|Tourism & Travel|
|Also works in:|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||Law: Contract(s)|
|Marketing / Market Research||Mechanics / Mech Engineering|
| English to Chinese - Rates: 0.03 - 0.05 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour|
Chinese to English - Rates: 0.03 - 0.06 USD per word
Spanish to Chinese - Rates: 0.04 - 0.08 USD per word
Japanese to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 USD per word / 15 - 20 USD per hour
Russian to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.07 USD per word / 50 - 70 USD per hour
English to Russian - Rates: 0.04 - 0.06 USD per word / 20 - 25 USD per hour
English to Burmese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.07 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour
| USD |
| PRO-level points: 4, Questions answered: 2 |
| 10-25 employees |
|Euro (eur), U. S. dollars (usd)|
|Sample translations submitted: 2 |
|English to Chinese: Mounting instructions|
General field: Tech/Engineering
Detailed field: Automotive / Cars & Trucks
|Source text - English|
Mounting instructions for SKF ConCentra roller bearing units are provided as follows:
• for units with a plummer block housing follow steps 1 to 16
• for units with a flanged housing follow steps 1 to 6 and 17 to 29
1. Make sure that the support surface and the base of both bearing units are clean and free from burrs.
2. Check the flatness and surface roughness of the support surface. SKF recommends using a support surface with a surface roughness Ra ≤ 12,5 μm and flatness tolerance that meets IT7 specifications. If shims are used, the entire contact surface must be covered.
3. Remove any burrs on the shaft with emery cloth and wipe the shaft clean with a lint-free cloth.
4. Check the dimensional and form accuracy of the shaft. SKF recommends using shaft seats to dimensional tolerance class h9 and cylindricity tolerance IT5/2, in accordance with ISO 1101:2004. The surface roughness Ra of the sleeve seat, in accordance with ISO 4288:1996, should not exceed Ra 3,2 μm.
5. Mount any necessary components on the shaft, between the two bearing unit positions.
6. Coat the shaft seats with a thin layer of light oil.
7. With the mounting collar facing outward, slide the locating and non-locating bearing units onto the shaft and into position at the drive and non-drive ends of the shaft respectively. Take into consideration that during mounting, the units will be displaced axially on the stepped sleeve.
|Translation - Chinese|
• 带有法兰座的轴承单元按照下面1至6 步和17至29步操作
4． 检查轴的尺寸和形状精度。SKF建议按照ISO 1101:2004，对于尺寸公差级别在H9和圆柱度公差级别在IT5 / 2轴承使用轴承座。按照ISO 4288:1996，套筒座的表面粗糙度Ra应不超过3,2微米。
|English to Chinese: financial article|
General field: Bus/Financial
|Source text - English|
China’s investments overseas have surpassed more than $500 billion in the past decade, much of it made in the acquisition of resource-based assets and portfolio investments. Honorable Jiange Li, former Director of Premier Zhu Rongji’s office at the State Council, will discuss China’s financial reforms and how this will impact China’s long-term outward investment strategy as a global player. As a founding member of the board of China Investment Corp., and as a former vice chairman of CIC’s Central Huijin Investment Corp., Mr. Li can be credited with helping to craft China’s image as a rising global investment superpower.
|Translation - Chinese|
|Years of translation experience: 11. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2011.|
|Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Catalyst, Indesign, MemoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast, XTM|
No content specified
|This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.|
|Total pts earned: 4|
(All PRO level)
|English to Chinese||4|
|Top general field (PRO)|
|Top specific field (PRO)|
|Mechanics / Mech Engineering||4|
See all points earned >
Keywords: Native translation, high quality, timely-delivery, communication
Profile last updated