Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Chinese - Rates: 0.03 - 0.05 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour Chinese to English - Rates: 0.03 - 0.06 USD per character Spanish to Chinese - Rates: 0.04 - 0.08 USD per word Japanese to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.08 USD per character / 15 - 20 USD per hour Russian to Chinese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.07 USD per word / 50 - 70 USD per hour
English to Russian - Rates: 0.04 - 0.06 USD per word / 20 - 25 USD per hour English to Burmese - Rates: 0.05 - 0.07 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour
English to Chinese: Mounting instructions General field: Tech/Engineering Detailed field: Automotive / Cars & Trucks
Source text - English Mounting instructions for SKF ConCentra roller bearing units are provided as follows:
• for units with a plummer block housing follow steps 1 to 16
• for units with a flanged housing follow steps 1 to 6 and 17 to 29
1. Make sure that the support surface and the base of both bearing units are clean and free from burrs.
2. Check the flatness and surface roughness of the support surface. SKF recommends using a support surface with a surface roughness Ra ≤ 12,5 μm and flatness tolerance that meets IT7 specifications. If shims are used, the entire contact surface must be covered.
3. Remove any burrs on the shaft with emery cloth and wipe the shaft clean with a lint-free cloth.
4. Check the dimensional and form accuracy of the shaft. SKF recommends using shaft seats to dimensional tolerance class h9 and cylindricity tolerance IT5/2, in accordance with ISO 1101:2004. The surface roughness Ra of the sleeve seat, in accordance with ISO 4288:1996, should not exceed Ra 3,2 μm.
5. Mount any necessary components on the shaft, between the two bearing unit positions.
6. Coat the shaft seats with a thin layer of light oil.
7. With the mounting collar facing outward, slide the locating and non-locating bearing units onto the shaft and into position at the drive and non-drive ends of the shaft respectively. Take into consideration that during mounting, the units will be displaced axially on the stepped sleeve.
English to Chinese: financial article General field: Bus/Financial
Source text - English China’s investments overseas have surpassed more than $500 billion in the past decade, much of it made in the acquisition of resource-based assets and portfolio investments. Honorable Jiange Li, former Director of Premier Zhu Rongji’s office at the State Council, will discuss China’s financial reforms and how this will impact China’s long-term outward investment strategy as a global player. As a founding member of the board of China Investment Corp., and as a former vice chairman of CIC’s Central Huijin Investment Corp., Mr. Li can be credited with helping to craft China’s image as a rising global investment superpower.
Translation - Chinese 在过去的十年中，中国在海外的投资已超过5千亿美元，其中大部分用于收购资源型资产和证券组合投资。国务院总理朱镕基的前办公室主任李剑阁先生，将探讨中国的金融改革，以及作为全球事务的参与者，这些改革将给中国长期对外投资战略带来的影响。做为中国投资公司董事会的创办成员之一，以及中国投资公司中央汇金投资有限责任公司前副董事长，李先生在帮助塑造中国新兴全球投资超级大国的形象上做出了值得肯定的贡献。
Years of translation experience: 12. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2011.