Turkish to English
English to Turkish
| orkunertug |
Local time: 12:57 +03 (GMT+3)
Native in: Turkish
| || |
clients and colleagues
on Willingness to Work Again
|No feedback collected|
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Website localization, Subtitling, Training, Project management, Sales, Operations management|
|Medical (general)||Medical: Instruments|
|Ships, Sailing, Maritime||Physics|
|Medical: Pharmaceuticals||Marketing / Market Research|
|Medical: Cardiology||Astronomy & Space|
|Also works in:|
|Business/Commerce (general)||Medical: Health Care|
|Years of translation experience: 11. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2011.|
|Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast|
January 2009 – June 2010
OPAKIM MEDICAL PRODUCTS ISTANBUL, TURKEY
• Responsible for St Jude Medical’s Neuromodulation products.
• Constitute the marketing strategies with the top management, and execute sales and marketing activities.
• Communicate directly with the key accounts to enhance awareness for the products, and be situated in all processes of sales projects in the accounts.
• Supply technical support to the physicians during device implantations.
• Organize and execute technical training programs to in-house personal and to the customers.
• Certified trainer for St. Jude Medical in Turkey.
• Assist the sales and marketing manager to supervise the sales and clinical support teams.
April 2006 – December 2008 OPAKIM MEDICAL PRODUCTS ISTANBUL, TURKEY
• Responsible for St Jude Medical’s Cardiac Rhythm Management products.
• Focus mainly on electrophysiology products and EnSite 3D arrhythmia mapping system.
• Assist the constitution of marketing strategies and work dynamically in sales activities.
• Supply technical support to the cardiologists during device implantations and electrophysiology operations.
• Certificated for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators and Cardiac resynchronization Therapy systems.
• Assist the constitution of sales activities of ANS Medical’s Neuromodulation Devices and responsible for the management and education of the technical support team. Represent the company in international organizations corresponding neuromodulation systems.
October 2005 –April 2006 SESA ELECTRONICS ISTANBUL, TURKEY
• Responsible for the products of Biosense Webster, Inc.
• Assist the constitution of marketing strategies.
• Worked as a technical support engineer in clinical applications using CARTO EP Navigation and Ablation System.
December 2003 – April 2005 METDEM HEALTHCARE LTD. ISTANBUL, TURKEY
• Focused mainly on Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator systems, cardiac resynchronization devices and pacing systems.
• Worked very active in a company that had the contract with Social Security Agency in 2004.
• Had the chance to work with the most important cardiologist therefore fully capable of all the procedures and protocols in major hospitals
• Certificated for pacemaker systems
August 2000 FINANSBANK A.S ISTANBUL, TURKEY
• Focused mainly on the local foreign exchange and money markets.
• Acted as an active trainee to step up the client business effort, dealing with branches, other local and foreign counter parties.
• Completed the rotation in trading, cash flow and sales desks, had the chance to practice and observe how financial markets operate.
September 1999 REUTERS ISTANBUL, TURKEY
Trainee, Technical Support
• Worked as an active in-house technical support member.
• Focused on the network problems of Reuters which provided the opportunity to get to know the
details of the internal network.
• Had the chance to spent substantial time at one of the most hectic Help Desks, therefore gained
knowledge of user problems and solutions as a part of on the job training.
2009 - 2011 YEDITEPE UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL, TURKEY
2003 - 2006 BOGAZICI UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL, TURKEY
M.S. in Biomedical Engineering
1996 - 2002 ISTANBUL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY ISTANBUL, TURKEY
B.S. in Physics Engineering
1989 - 1996 KADIKOY ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL ISTANBUL, TURKEY
Windows’9x, Windows NT, Linux, MS Office, C++,
Neural Networks, PLC Programming, PC Architecture
Native speaker of Turkish. 28 years old. Married.
Completed military service September 2005
Member of Turkish National Sailing Team
Congress member of Fenerbahce Sports Club
Champions in Balkans Cup ’98
Runners up in Turkey Championship ’99
Sailed 5 years in a Farr-40 as the team leader, tactician and skipper
Currently sailing in a Mumm-30
Tutor of sailing
Carry out team building activities to corporate groups
Keywords: turkish, medical, technology, science, physics, computers, history, phylosophy, engineering, management, marketing, business, sailing, marine
Profile last updated
Nov 19, 2014