Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Thai: Extract from my book translation "Get Anyone to Do Anything" Detailed field: Psychology
Source text - English Extract from:
"Get Anyone to Do Anything"
Translated by Patcharee Graham
The Secrets Inside and How to Use Them
THE GREATEST COLLECTION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL TACTICS TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO YOUR WAY
If you wanted to make life easy what would be on your wish list? Maybe…in every area of life you know how to avoid ever being taken advantage of or manipulated; are able to end verbal conflicts with a single phrase; understand how to lead, influence, and motivate anyone to your way of thinking; and are able to become anything to anyone by winning friends and changing instantly how others see you. In short, you’d have a life made easy. You’re about to learn how to use the greatest psychological techniques for success in every area of your life.
Section I: Get Anyone To Like You, Love You, Or Just Plain Think You’re Great!
If you want to be successful in life, you often need to get cooperation from other people. And the number-one rule for getting people to do what you want is to get them to like you. Whether you want to make a new friend or gain an ally, these psychological tactics show you step-by-step how to get anyone to think you’re great. Plus, in romantic situations you’ll discover how to get anyone to find you irresistibly attractive. And, once you’re in the relationship, you’ll be able to apply the greatest secrets for always having the upper hand.
Section II: Never Be Fooled, Tricked, Manipulated, Used, Lied To, Or Taken Advantage Of Again
If you want to make life go your way, you, of course, want to avoid being manipulated and fooled by people who don’t have your best interests at heart. You would need to “see through people” and easily tell who is out for you and who is out to get you. In this section you’ll learn psychological tactics to determine, almost instantly, if someone is trying to take advantage of you. Whether it’s personal or professional, you never have to get that helpless feeling of trusting the wrong person again.
Section III: Take Control Of Any Situation And Get Anyone To Do Anything
Now, to really make things go your way, you’re going to need to control certain situations. Here you’ll learn how to easily influence others to your way of thinking. Get anyone to understand, agree with, and then do what you want! Learn the secrets to getting a single person or an entire group to trust, believe, and follow you. Whether it’s changing one person’s opinion or leading a crowd, you’ll use the latest and most advanced tools governing human nature to make people go your way.
Translation - Thai บทคัดย่อจาก:
"คู่มือสะกดใจคน (Get Anyone to Do Anything)"
แปลและเรียบเรียงโดย พัชรี เกรแฮม
English to Thai: Study Options Detailed field: Education / Pedagogy
Source text - English Study Options
All courses in Western Australia are accredited in accordance with the national AQF titles. AQF qualifications are endorsed by Australian governments, so an AQF qualification is recognised all around Australia and by other countries. The diagram below shows the well-developed pathway system that exists in Western Australia. Please use the search facility to search courses and educational institutions. Search entries must be in English
You have so many educational options to choose from in Perth, so take some time to think about your career and life goals. The course you study will shape your career and life plans. Think about whether you want to study at a small or large college or university? What level qualification do you want? (eg certificate, diploma, degree etc). You will probably find that the course you want to study is offered at several places.
You will also need to consider the institution’s academic entrance requirements, as each college or university and each course has its own standards. If your English level is too low, you will need to think about additional English Language study.
English to Thai (Kitti Commercial College, Thailand, verified) English (University of London, verified) Thai (University of London - GCE 'O' Level Siamese - Grade A, verified) English (Ramkhamhaeng University, Thailand, verified) English (Kitti Commercial College, verified)
Across, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Frontpage, memoQ, MemSource Cloud, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Acrobat Professional, FrontPage, MS Office (Thai Edition), PageMaker, Photoshop, Publisher, SDL WorldServer, WebCATT, WinZip, Powerpoint, Wordbee, Wordfast, XTM
I am a native Thai, married to a Briton living in England. My qualifications include:-
* GCE 'O' Level Certificate in Siamese (i.e. English<>Thai Translation)
* Diploma of Higher Commercial Education
* BBA in Business Administration (Service Industries), majoring in Hotel
* MSc in Training and HRM (University of Leicester, UK)
* I currently hold an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Certificate, which allows me to work on UK Government related projects.
After nearly 20 years of working experience in secretarial and administrative field (which also involved heavily translation and interpretation from English into Thai & vice versa), I became a full-time freelance professional translator in 2000 working from home receiving assignments from direct clients and translation agencies from all over the world.
From March 2007 to December 2013, I returned to work as a Project Finance Controller in a multinational company in the UK and spending the remaining of my time offering my translation, editing and proofreading services. I am now back to concentrate all of my time on working as a freelance professional Translator/Editor/Proofreader, which is the job that I love the most!
* Services provided: Translation, editing, proofreading, coding and post-DTP checking in English and Thai.
* Areas of expertise: Official Document (e.g. certificate), Business, Finance, Marketing, PR, Media, IT/Telecoms, Service Industries, Manufacturing Industries, Social Science, Training & HRM, Education, Book (Fiction & Non-fiction), survey/questionnaire (e.g. market research, clinical trial), etc.
Some examples of my previous translation experience are:-
* Book Translation, namely:- The One Minute Millionaire, The Thinking Machine Vol.2, Ten Thoughts about Time, Awake at Work, The Science of Getting Rich and Get Anyone to Do Anything (a best-selling book in Thailand with 60+ editions to date)
* Editing and final review of online materials for Personality Questionnaire, Numerical Reasoning Test, Verbal Reasoning Test and all Support Pages for a major UK Human Resource Company (approx. 15,000 words)
* Translation of Hollywood movie's Subtitles "Boa vs Python" (Total Run Time 91 minutes)
* Online translation using ‘Content Management Tool’ (web localization) for the website www.image.net (approx. 6,000 words)
* Translation of Thai Industrial Standard : TIS 1187-2542 (1999) for Showers (approx. 3,200 words)
* Translation of various articles for a local monthly bilingual newspaper in Thailand (approx. 10,000 words per issue)
* Translation of Voice Mail System's Script for an American company (17,000 words)
* Translation of several Case Studies for Company Directors' Certification Program (approx. 8,000 words each)
* Translation of two sets of Passenger's Questionnaire for a well-known airline (8,500 words)
* Translation of a Business Week's Cover Story (5th March 2001) : Downfall -The inside story of the management fiasco at Xerox (10,000 words)
* Translation of a Board of Directors' Report to the Shareholders (6,000 words)
* Translation of a Quality Assurance Documentation for an International School (9,000 words)
* Translation of "A guide for Women Considering Breast Augmentation" (13,600 words) and "Options in Breast Reconstruction" (18,900 words) Booklets - both containing medical-related information
* Translation of Employment Regulation for an Industrial Factory (7,000 words)
* Translation of Site Rules for a Power Plant (7,000 words)
* Translation of Brochures for Jacuzzi and Sauna Products (5,000 words)
I pride myself on the quality of all my work, so you can rest assured in my reliable service; both in terms of punctuality and accuracy. Please visit my website at :- http://patchareegraham.co.uk for more details, including my full resume and references, etc. Please also click to view "Feedback from clients and colleagues on Willingness to Work Again" (link at top right corner), received to date.
Thank you for visiting my profile page and I look forward to working with you soon.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.