The person shown here is a ProZ.com member. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
Member since Mar '11
German to English
| Shilpa Oka |
Quality Technical Translations
Local time: 13:16 IST (GMT+5.5)
| || |
| Freelancer, Verified member |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Business/Commerce (general)||Computers: Software|
|Computers: Systems, Networks||Electronics / Elect Eng|
|Energy / Power Generation||IT (Information Technology)|
|Also works in:|
|Automotive / Cars & Trucks||Engineering (general)|
| INR |
| PRO-level points: 14, Questions answered: 18 |
|Check, Visa, MasterCard|
|Years of translation experience: 12. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2011. Became a member: Mar 2011.|
| Shilpa Oka endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1). |
To be an important asset for the organization by utilizing translation knowledge in combination with academic and technical knowledge gained, in the larger benefit of the organization and the customer.
Software programming knowledge
Languages known: English, Marathi, Hindi
Foreign Language: German
1. Passed ZMP from Goethe institute Pune.
2. Passed B.E Electronics and Telecommunications, with first class-64% in the year 1997, Mumbai University.
1. Worked with ‘Compushop’ as a network engineer.
2. Worked with ‘Onward Technologies’ as a software programmer.
1. Working on the banking software.
2. Amendments in the existing software as per the customer demands.
3. Attending to customer queries.
3. German teaching experience.
4. Handled translations in various fields to the utmost satisfaction of the client.
• Translation of the Technical Manuals.
• Translations of User instruction manuals related to various fields like Instrumentation, Electronics and telecommunication, Mechanical, Information technology and Automotive.
• Translation of web site contents.
• Translation of SAP modules.
• Translation of Siebel-CRM.
• Translation of technical contract documents.
• Patent translations (technical).
|This user has reported completing projects in the following job categories, language pairs, and fields.|
|Project History Summary|
|With client feedback||0|
|0 positive (0 entries)|
|German to English||22|
|IT (Information Technology)||8|
|Automotive / Cars & Trucks||2|
|Mechanics / Mech Engineering||2|
|Electronics / Elect Eng||2|
|Materials (Plastics, Ceramics, etc.)||1|
Keywords: Technical translations, IT, SAP, Telecommunications, CRM, Automotive, Mechanical, Technical contracts, Integrated management system
1 visit in the last month,
from a total of 1 visitor This profile has received
Profile last updated