Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Translation, editing, review (English into French) of documents, mainly in the telecommunications, IT and business fields.
Areas of specialization: TELECOMS
- Access (dial-in, broadband, wireline, wireless, microwave)
- Technology (UMTS, GSM, ATM, SDH, DECT...)
- Equipment (multiplexer, switch, cross-connect, handset, router...)
- Call center
Main customers (via agencies): RIM, Bytemobile, Visto Corp, Cisco, Openview, etc.
- Software (user interface, on-line help, user manuals, training guides), wide range of subjects.
- Networks (security, routing)
Main customers (via agencies): Autodesk, Microsoft, CNES, Canon, Adobe, CipherTrust, PTC, etc.
- Annual Reports
- Press releases
Main customers (via agencies): Logitech, McDATA, FileNET, etc.
Working in the translation industry since 1983. Prior to becoming a freelance translator, I used to work in-house for a major computer manufacturer as a technical translator/writer, then I worked as a translation project manager for a translation agency.