English to Chinese
Chinese to English
| molly_ke |
5 years' translation experiences
Local time: 16:48 CST (GMT+8)
Native in: Chinese
| Freelancer, Verified site user |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, MT post-editing, Transcription|
|Automotive / Cars & Trucks||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Mechanics / Mech Engineering||Marketing / Market Research|
|Law (general)||Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright|
|Law: Contract(s)||General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters|
|Aerospace / Aviation / Space||Automation & Robotics|
|Also works in:|
|Cosmetics, Beauty||Education / Pedagogy|
|Finance (general)||Food & Drink|
|Government / Politics||History|
|Tourism & Travel|
| PRO-level points: 2, Questions answered: 2 |
|Sample translations submitted: 1 |
|English to Chinese: Warranty claims are excluded in cases where the claim is directly related to the fact that|
General field: Tech/Engineering
Detailed field: Automotive / Cars & Trucks
|Source text - English|
1) The customer failed to report the defect as soon as it became apparent or did not allow the required required repairs to be carried out as soon as possible.
2) The fault was caused by outside influences, such as fire, chemical or vegetation damage, stone chips etc.
3) The vehicle has been previously repaired not following B repair procedures.
4) Parts have been fitted to the vehicles that are not approved by B.
5) The customer has failed to follow the regulations for use of the vehicle.
6) The vehicle was overburdened or used for purposes for which it was not intended (e.g. racing, off road driving etc).
|Translation - Chinese|
|Bachelor's degree - Shanxi University of Science & Technology |
|Years of translation experience: 10. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2011.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, snowman CAT, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS|
I graduated in July, 2007 as an English major. For 5 years, I have been dedicating to further improving my translation, transcription and interpretation levels between Chinese and English and expanding the scope of knowledge. Further more, as an freelancer, I'v improved myself from practice a lot. I believe I am and will be a qualified translator and interpretor.
In addition, I am a sporty girl. I like playing ping-pong and badminton and like traveling. I believe health and positive attitude are the key ponts to working and life.
Keywords: Chinese, English, machinery, automobile, website localization, macketing, business, contract, technology, law
Profile last updated
Aug 27, 2013