I am a native Polish translator and would like to take this opportunity to present some general information about myself. Please continue reading :)
I was living and working in UK for 16 years which has enabled me to gain an in depth understanding of the language in all aspects of daily and business life.
I now use my extensive experience in fields like music business, marketing, construction or travel, etc, providing expert translations as a freelance translator. My keen interest in linguistics combined with an outstanding command of English enables me to understand the source text and render it in Polish with a great care and style.
Examples of translations / interpreting jobs done:
- codes of conduct ( IT, construction )
- health and safety procedures ( construction filed )
- service & maintenance manuals ( mainly music electronic appliances, household electrical appliances, construction electrical and mechanical tools )
- user guides
- product brochures, leaflets, labels, cards, articles
- translating and creating marketing contents for artists
- various documents like: CV’s, covering letters, tenancy agreements, restaurant menus, etc…
Expect the following when you work with me:
– Reliability & consistency. I will not accept a job that I cannot perform to the highest quality standard. If I accept a job, you can be sure it will arrive completed by the agreed deadline.
– Creativity & Enthusiasm. I always look for new ways to express meaning if (but only if) the purpose of the text calls for it. I love the challenge of translating the source text so that it reads like originally Polish to the target audience.