2005-2008 B.A. in International Communication Management at the Haagse HogeSchool (The Hague Universtiy), the Netherlands.
2001-2005 B.A. in English with a specialization in English-Chinese/Chinese-English Translation and Interpretation at Sichuan International Studies Universitý, with additional professional training in consecutive and simultaneous interpretation.
January 2007 – July 2007 Exchange at Mary Immaculate College, Ireland.
Additional courses: Journalism, Advanced audio and video production, TV Commercial and Documentary script writing.
• “Reflection type liquid crystal display element, display unit, projection optical system, and projection display system” (European Patent Office).
• “Authentication of DG3 Decisions for electronic publication”(European Patent Office).
• Provide professional writing in English and translation in Chinese for ALL website content and various marketing material, including SEO articles, transactional emails, press releases, company brochures, advertorials (Holiday Cars).
• website translation, promotional brochure and flyer (Vatfree.nl).
• “Informing China on near-zero energy buildings” (Ecofys).
• Job vacancies: (Junior) Consultant Offshore Wind; Senior Consultant Emission Trading Scheme (Ecofys).
• Interpretation at various Garda stations in Ireland for Chinese immigrants (Context Language Solutions).
• Interpretation at China-EU International Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum China Foreign Trade Council 2008 Annual Meeting. Session: How does the Dutch government help you establish business in China?
• Procedure guide: Business Trip to China; Invitation: The General Market Progressing and Sino-European Cooperation of Economy and Trade”(Dutch Chinese Chamber of Commerce).
• Invitation: China-EU International Economic and Trade Cooperation Forum China Foreign Trade Council 2008 Annual Meeting (The Hague, Netherlands) (CCPIT: China Council for the Promotion of International Trade).