Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Serbian: Raving Rabbids: Travel In Time – Review Detailed field: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino
Source text - English Travel in Time take the rabbids back to their co-operative party game roots and is a return to the genre and formula that helped define earlier games in the Rabbids series. There’s no plot to speak of; all you need to know is that the Rabbids have taken their washing slash time machine and ended up at a museum in 20212, which serves as a hub for the rest of their adventures. So basically, it’s an excuse to gather mates together and act like complete basketcases in front of a TV. So at its core, it's just a mini-game collection, but it heaps all the activities together with such silliness and undeniable charm that even hardcore players will be forced to crack a smile or two.
Translation - Serbian Putovanje kroz vreme vraća rabide njihovim prvobitnim društvenim igricama za žurke i to je ujedno povratak žanru i formuli koji su pomogli da se definišu prethodne igrice u seriji igrica sa Rabidima. Ne postoji radnja o kojoj bismo mogli govoriti, sve što je potrebno da znate je da su Rabidi uzeli svoju veš mašinu – vremeplov i završili u muzeju 20212., gde se dešavaju sve njihove naredne avanture. U suštini, to je samo izgovor da okupite prijatelje i da potpuno otkačite ispred TV-a. Dakle, u pitanju je kolekcija mini-igrica, ali ona spaja sve aktivnosti tako luckasto i krajnje šarmantno da će čak i najozbiljniji igrači biti primorani da nekoliko puta prasnu u smeh.
Bachelor's degree - Belgrade University, Faculty of Philology
Years of translation experience: 15. Registered at ProZ.com: Jul 2011.
Teacher of English as a Foreign Language and a freelance translator (since 2004)
Highest academic degree earned and the field it is in:
BA in English Language and Literature, Faculty of Philology, Belgrade, Serbia (2006)
More than 260 hours of professional development:
Sveti Sava Primary School in Batočina (since 2004)
Active memberships, special interests, or extracurricular activities:
- Active Member of English Language Teachers Association - Serbia
- Teacher Coordinator Award, Click Safely Action, orgаnized by Ministry of Telecommunications (2010)
- Animal Planet, Paper presented at the 2nd International Conference: Content and Language Integrated Learning in Teaching Young Learners at the University in Jagodina (June, 2010)
- Presentation: Challenges of Teaching Gifted Students - Challenging But Fun, British Council, Belgrade (March, 2011)
- award winner at national competition Digital Lesson (third award, 2011)
- award winner at Ministry of Education organized and Microsoft Serbia sponsored national competitions in innovative teaching methods using ICT (third award, 2011)
- columnist for Microsoft Serbia Partners in Learning e-newsletter for teachers (2010, 2011)
- moderator of teachers’ forum, website and students’ blog.
- Freelance translator since 2004
- Subtitling (over 200 subtitles)
Keywords: serbian, english, translator, subtitling, films, education, school, pedagogy, general, arts