SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- MA in Translation, Kent State University, Ohio, United States
- Sworn Translator, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Certified by the American Translators Association (ATA)
- Certified by the Association of Sworn Translators of the City of Buenos Aires (CTPCBA)
- 9y ears of experience working as a freelance translator for Argentine and US-based translation companies. Fields: legal, healthcare, government, education, finance. Special interest in environmental translations.
- Proficient in SDL Trados Studio
- Translation, Spanish & English teaching experience: Teaching Assistant in the Translation IV course of the University of Buenos Aires legal (sworn) translation program (2007-2009). Legal English instructor of lawyers and law students in Argentina (2006-2009). Spanish Instructor at Lincoln University, PA, and at Kent State University for (2009-2012). Translation Project Manager at ClinicaLingua, an Imperial Company (2012-2014).
Living in the US since 2009.