Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.
- PhD-level biomedical researcher/translator
- Translate documents in all medical and scientific fields
- Bilingual English/German
- Life Sciences
- General Sciences
- Ph.D. in Biology from the University of Freiburg, Germany
- Diploma (M.S.-equivalent) in Biology from the University of Freiburg, Germany
- B.A. in Biology and German from Colorado College, USA
- Have worked in biomedical fields in the U.S. (3 years) and Germany (7 years)
- Author of many scientific publications in international journals
- Part-timer translator for 10 years
- Have translated scientific reports, journal articles, medical reports, speeches, film scripts, advertisements, and many other types of texts