Further to your posting on for your requirement.
We (my Brother & I) are freelance translators.
I completed my high school in Havat Hanoar Ha'Zion , Jerusalem.
It was an American Medium School!
My family and I moved back to India after living for 25 years in Israel.
We are Israeli Nationals!
Our Hebrew and English are at mother-tongue level (NATIVE).
We are dedicated and promise to deliver on time and with accuracy, as we work as a team to provide translations and proofreading, all under the same roof.
* Am a certified Book Keeper and graduated in Israel.
* Was also certified with EL-AL as a Dangerous Goods Regulator whilst I was in Israel.
* Also completed Chemistry , Biology + Physics in High School and am familiar in this field.
* Am also a graduate in the Hospitality Industry, with 3 years experience in Plaza and
Our Late Mother was an English teacher that also taught us and in Israel.
My brother worked in the IT department and is well versed in English-Hebrew IT terminology.
We work with TRADOS STUDIO 2011, MULTITERM 2011, PASSOLO 2011 and work on our own reconnaissance whilst translating. Have done a number of successful projects on Trados .
These product s are licensed (2 users) and fully owned by me for life.
We have been translating professionally for more than 4 years and before that when
working in Israel for Delta Galil Industries Ltd.
We have done numerous translation projects.
We have one that has been ongoing for the last few months for LG and for Medical
We are also experienced and well versed in MS Office programs.
Attached herein are our CV's and identifying documents for your perusal.
We translate from Hebrew <-> English.
The jobs that we have done were from Hebrew to English:
1. Court Divorce decrees.
2. Court ruling on a land appraisal.
3. Powers of Attorney.
4. Attorney Land appraisal and other legal documents.
5. Financial reports for a translation company and for others , including financial statements for IDB.
6. Form 106 Income tax returns.
7. Dangerous Goods and freight forwarding.
8. Hospital Medical reports / clinical trials. etc.
9 . And a large number of birth, Marriage, divorce, Police, Army, change of name, police and death certificates .
10. Just recently completed projects for Articles of Association, expert opinions and claims. Among others. Word count 40K.
11. We also completed the police statements of two parties to a custodial case surmounting to 15K words.
12. We also completed a job relating to Palestinian suicide bombers profiles - 7.5K words.
13. Completed an ongoing multinational court case rulings, affidavits, etc. of 100K words over a two month period.
Words that can be translated per day are approximately 4, 000 or more, depending on the complexity.
Proofreading capacity is 5 ,000 words of more per day.
Attached herein are our CV and experience for your perusal.
We look forward to hearing back from you and working with you.
Deven AKA David.
Keywords: The jobs that I did were from Hebrew to English:
Court Divorce decrees.
Court ruling on a land appraisal.
Powers of Attorney.
Attorney Land appraisal.
Financial reports for a translation company and other companies.
Form 106 tax returns.
Birth, Marriage, divorce, Police, Army, change of name and death certificates, etc.
Have been translating for years.