Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Serbian to English: Provision of maintenance services General field: Other
Source text - Serbian OBAVEZE IZVOĐAČA:
1. Da posjeduje materijalno-tehničke i kadrovske uslove za kvalitetno i promptno obavljanje servisa.
2. Da na pozive Naručioca, koji su hitne prirode, reaguje u roku 48 h i pristupi otklonjanju nedostatka. Pod nedostatkom se smatra neispravnost kućne instalacije ili opreme. Ukoliko je popravka veće prirode, Izvođač će popravku obavezno nastaviti i slijedećeg dana.
3. Da održavanje vrši stručno shodno tehničkim propisima.
4. Da periodično i bez poziva Naručioca, izvrši pregled telefonskog sistema i ostalih priključnih uređaja u cilju sagledavanja ispravnosti istih.
5. Da o trošku Naručioca nabavlja rezervne djelove, potrebne za održavanje opreme.
6. Da pruži pomoć i savjete o načinu korišćenja opreme, izboru tehničkog rešenja, opreme i instalacija za nabavku, kao i mogućnostima uštede na telekomunikacionim uslugama.
7. Da na primjedbe Naručioca o izvršenom poslu, odmah otpočne iste otklanjati.
Translation - English The CONTRACTOR agrees :
1. To own the necessary material-technical and personnel needed to provide qualitative and immediate repairance or maintenance of the system.
2. To respond on urgent call of the Client in 24 hour basis 365 days per year, approach the premises where the system is located and undertake all the necessary steps within 48 h. If the repairance requires more working hours, the Contractor may continue the repairance the next day.
3. To perform the maintenance in accordance with professional and technical regulations.
4. To inspect the telephone system and its peripherals periodically without receiving call from the Client, in order to observe its condition.
5. To purchase the spare parts necessary for the maintenance of the equipment, paid by the Client.
6. To provide assistance and advice on how to use the equipement, on how to select the technical solutions or to purchase the equipment needed for the installation, as well as which are the saving options on telecommunication services.
PhD - University in Novi Sad
Years of translation experience: 7. Registered at ProZ.com: Aug 2012.
I am a English and Serbian/Montenegrin/Russian translator and editor specializing in legal translation, with a PhD degree in the same field.
I have 6+ years of experience as a translator/interpreter/teacher at Faculty of Philosophy in Nikšić, as well as at companies Telemont, Double L, Educo centar, Mercator CG and U.S. Embassy where I am full time employed.
My English–Serbian/Montenegrin translation and writing skills are completely bilingual and excellent – with accurate translation, precision, extensive expertise, well–researched and fluent texts.
My Professional Background and Achievements:
I started my professional career as an Assistant Professor at Faculty of Philosophy in Nikšić, Department for English Language and Literature, mainly on subjects dealing with translation.
After that I worked in Telemont, the company for electrical engineering as an Assistant to the Executive director. This position included completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and COO such as:
-managing an extremely active calendar of appointments;
translating written documents such as contracts and personal correspondence in English,
composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential, etc.
After that I was full time employed at Mercator CG, the major retail company in South East Europe. I worked there as a translator and English teacher. Currently, I work at the U.S. Embassy in Podgorica as a Serbian/Montenegrin teacher. Also, I have been working at Educo centar as a translator more than 3 years.
If you are looking for an experienced translator with exceptional linguistic skills, extensive subject area knowledge, a broad general education, strong terminology research skills, with expertise in legal translation but also very well versed in many other fields, then you have found the right person! Congratulations!
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, via Skype: radmilaradonjic88
I look forward to providing you with excellent service!