Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Serbian to English: Provision of maintenance services General field: Other
Source text - Serbian OBAVEZE IZVOĐAČA:
1. Da posjeduje materijalno-tehničke i kadrovske uslove za kvalitetno i promptno obavljanje servisa.
2. Da na pozive Naručioca, koji su hitne prirode, reaguje u roku 48 h i pristupi otklonjanju nedostatka. Pod nedostatkom se smatra neispravnost kućne instalacije ili opreme. Ukoliko je popravka veće prirode, Izvođač će popravku obavezno nastaviti i slijedećeg dana.
3. Da održavanje vrši stručno shodno tehničkim propisima.
4. Da periodično i bez poziva Naručioca, izvrši pregled telefonskog sistema i ostalih priključnih uređaja u cilju sagledavanja ispravnosti istih.
5. Da o trošku Naručioca nabavlja rezervne djelove, potrebne za održavanje opreme.
6. Da pruži pomoć i savjete o načinu korišćenja opreme, izboru tehničkog rešenja, opreme i instalacija za nabavku, kao i mogućnostima uštede na telekomunikacionim uslugama.
7. Da na primjedbe Naručioca o izvršenom poslu, odmah otpočne iste otklanjati.
Translation - English The CONTRACTOR agrees :
1. To own the necessary material-technical and personnel needed to provide qualitative and immediate repairance or maintenance of the system.
2. To respond on urgent call of the Client in 24 hour basis 365 days per year, approach the premises where the system is located and undertake all the necessary steps within 48 h. If the repairance requires more working hours, the Contractor may continue the repairance the next day.
3. To perform the maintenance in accordance with professional and technical regulations.
4. To inspect the telephone system and its peripherals periodically without receiving call from the Client, in order to observe its condition.
5. To purchase the spare parts necessary for the maintenance of the equipment, paid by the Client.
6. To provide assistance and advice on how to use the equipement, on how to select the technical solutions or to purchase the equipment needed for the installation, as well as which are the saving options on telecommunication services.
PhD - University in Novi Sad
Years of translation experience: 7. Registered at ProZ.com: Aug 2012.
I am English and Serbian/Montenegrin/Russian translator and editor, specializing in legal translation. I hold a PhD degree in Translation Studies.
I have 6+ years of experience as a translator/interpreter/teacher at the Faculty of Philosophy in Nikšić. I was also a translator at the companies Telemont, Double L, Educo centar and Mercator CG. Currently, I am employed full time at U.S. Embassy in Montenegro as Serbian/Montenegrin teacher. I perform excellent translations bi-directionally in English and Serbian/Montenegrin. It is important to me to provide accurate translation, with precision, that is well–researched and fluent.
My Professional Background and Achievements:
I started my professional career as an Assistant Professor at Faculty of Philosophy in Nikšić, Department for English Language and Literature.After that I worked in Telemont as an Assistant to the Executive director. This position included consecutive translating,
translating contracts and personal correspondence in English for the CEO. Then, I was employed full time at Mercator CG., working there as a translator and English teacher. Currently, I teach at the U.S. Embassy in Podgorica. Concurrently, I am working at the Educo centar as a translator for over 3 years.
If you are looking for a translator with a breadth of experience and exceptional linguistic skills, then you have found the right person! Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, via Skype: radmilaradonjic88
I look forward to providing you with excellent service!